Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Post by Elliearna on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Claude made an impressive pursuit, but when he reached the market place he –to the agony of his pride- lost the second him. ‘Blast!’ Not only had he found himself copied by one of the many ‘magical’ fiends of the world, he had also been out witted by them –and that did not sit to well with him.
Ranting, cussing and pacing, Claude looked up to see Eugene running towards him. ‘What art thou doing here, thee...thee useless trickster!’ he growled, quite rudely, and he knew it. ‘Sorry, I failed to catch the bastard, and I support a fierce temper...however that is no justification, that was inequitable.’
Hoping that was apology enough, he approached the market entrance, peering down the alleys of stalls. ‘I have no inclination as to how to find…me.’ He frowned. ‘Do return to the hotel? Or should we go up to every stall holder and ask if they have seen me?’ Claude asked incredulously, at his wit’s end.

OCC. Glad to have you on board!

Last edited by Elliearna on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:09 am

Eugene was a little suspicious, he had ran in the direction Claude went, but he didn't exactly saw where Claude had run of to..." apologizing?.... you?... I think there is some kinda of trickery here, let me inform you sir, I am a master of trickery, an for one I know Claude would never apologize to anyone. How can I be sure your the real you and not the impostor?" Eugene told 'Claude' with a serious look on his face and getting into a slight defencive stance.

OOC:now, show me your ticket and tell me you didn't sneak in Wink
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:32 am

Claude glared at Eugene. ‘Idiot! Of course I am Claude thy buffoon!’ he growled, but Eugene seemed unimpressed. ‘Oh Balls! Forget thee! I shall find the monster myself.’ He stormed off, only to find Eugene following him. ‘Art following me, or helping me?’
Eugene shrugged.
Rage built up in Claude and there was a crackle from the clouds up above. ‘I am Claude
Acerbi, and if thou do not believe me…’ he couldn’t think of what to say, but his temper got the best off him. ‘then just, BUGGER OFF!’
It was apparent that in his anger, Claude was not nearly as articulate as normal.

OCC. Hehe, you've made him mad now Ragnant!
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:00 am

Ignatius rounded a corner to run into Claude, Claude moved forward his coat flickered with the wind and the lining of his coat was black, Ignatius paused as far as he knew the lining of claudes clothing was pale blue. Ignatius looked panikedly at Drake then turned back to Claude assuming that it was the doppelganger "Claude" smiled Ignatius "Did you find the doppelganger?"

"Yes" Replied 'Claude' in a deep voice.

Ignatius looked at Drake and winked "Its our target" he whispered to Drake

"I ask thee, is there anything WE DO KNOW?" 'Claude' snapped in the same manner he had previously.

"We know your a doppelganger" Ignatius smiled boastfully

"We know your a doppelganger 'Ignatius replied instantly with Ignatius's signature smile, just slightly sinister compared to the norm.

Ignatius looked quizzically at the new version of himself and raised his hand, the doppelganger copied him, not in the manner of a mirror but perfectly the same, ignatius rose his hand and let a small amount of flame ring his hand, the doppelganger did likewise, It was clear that the doppel ganger could copy anything that it could sense. Ignatius flicked out his small dagger and spun it around his finger just looking for flaws in the copy, there were none.

OOC: If you are going to have some doppelganger interaction make it soon because the doppelganger will be leaving shortly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Drake stayed farther back from the collection of copies here. There was another Claude, and now another Ignatius! This was getting far too confusing. "What are we going to do about these copies? If they start to become dangerous, it takes too long to discern the real from the mirrored image!"

"You figure out that a 'figure sh!t out check' does not exist."

Leela and Fry from Futurama wrote:"Kids don't just turn rotten because of TV."
"Yeah! Give a little credit to our Public Schools!"
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:57 am

OOC: The doppelganger shifted from Claude form to iggy form, there arent two of them....yet....sorry if i was unclear in my post.

The doppel ganger morphed into Drake for a fraction of a second, then back into Ignatius, it walked forward knife in hand threatining to stab Ignatius slowly but surely. It hasnt been three weeks, i knmow you cant do anything to me" Ignatius stated with a hint of fake assurance masking his nerves. The doppel ganger smiled before diving forward with the knife and plunging it through Ignatius's upper left chest.

OOC: Maybe this would be a good time for Claude to find them??

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:53 am

OOC. Sorry for the god-modding Ragnant, but Sylver moving on.

Eugene shrugged. ‘Yep, you’re Claude.’ He said with sly smile, playing absentmindedly with his intricate cards.
Claude glared vehemently at him, ‘Now thee decide to realise?’ he growled, before smoothing back the blonde tousled locks that were bouncing freely about his face. Drawing in a deep breath, he moved forward into the market, taking no interest in the sellers who shouted their wares. Of course, he did pause to note the ample amount of beauty.
‘I wish it were my day off.’ He mumbled darkly and women with low cut dresses ran by him, giggling in their midst at catching his eye. Continuing on, Claude was gradually losing focus and determination.

"I ask thee, is there anything WE DO KNOW?"

Suddenly Claude froze in his tracks at the sound of his voice, as did Eugene who was casually eating an apple he’d stolen. Claude’s body stiffened, ‘Bastard’ he growled before sprinting off in the direction of the voice. The echo faded as they found themselves in an alleyway.
Dammit!’ Claude cussed, smashing the wall, ignoring the flesh it torn of his knuckles; he’d never really been that susceptible to pain.

It hasn’t been three weeks; I know you can’t do anything to me"

That was clearly Ignatius and now Claude was sure they were close. Taking off again, they wound through the passageway and arches, following Ignatius' voice. Just when Claude was sure they were nearly there, he heard Ignatius cry out. Not pausing to think what could have happened, he rounded the corner with Eugene close behind to see the scene before him.
Drake stood behind the two Ignatius’ who were locked in battle, one with a dagger protruding from his chest. Going off his intuition (and anger) Claude pounced on the uninjured Ignatius.

OOC. Better Sylver?

Last edited by Elliearna on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:19 am

OOC: LOL, i dont see the necessity of godmodding drake, especially because the only knife that drake carries is within the gauntlet.

The two Ignatius's were bowled over by the force of Claudes pouncethey sprawled over the stone ground. The uninjured Ignatius rolled with the force and used it to stand up as Drake instead of Ignatius. This more acrobatic form skip jumped towards the nearest wall before easily scaling it and dissapearing over the other side of the peaked rooftop. "Lets get to the hotel" Ignatius spluttered out blood spraying on the ground before him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:40 am

Claude moved quickly, grasping Ignatius under the arms as the wound began to bleed dangerously. ‘How fatal is it, for one such as thee?’ Claude asked gravely, but decided not to wait upon an answer. Glancing at the others; he made for the hotel, doing his best to help the wounded Ignatius.

OOC. I fixed it
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Lloyd had decided it would be best to stay in the hotel than go out and look for the others. For the past five minutes he had been talking to the owner of the place, who had also had some trouble with this doppelganger of his own. From what Lloyd had gathered, a couple of months back, a man had came into the hotel, covered in blood and barely standing upright. He had claimed to have been attacked by a mirror copy of himself. The manager had given him a room and made sure he was alright before leaving to attend to some other guests. Ten minutes later he was about to enter the man's room again and heard a muffled grunt just as he was opening the door. When he had fully opened it, there was a man who looked just like the one on the bed who now had a knife through his chest.

"This could be useful for us," Lloyd said, "Thank you." He stood and walked outside just in time to meet Claude carrying Ignatius coming inside. Lloyd didn't waste time asking questions, he just took his employer off the smaller being and helped him to his room, calling to the manager on the way, "could you help with knife wounds?" He laid Ignatius on his bed carefully and stood back as the innkeeper came in to inspect the wound.
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Drake had been halfway up the wall when Ignatius had rallied everyone together to head to the hotel. "I'll throttle you with my own hands for using me to escape like that." Drake muttered, and followed the group into the hotel. Drake preferred to stay in the background now, staying out of the conversation with the hotel manager.

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 am

ooc:since when am I a thief Crying or Very sad Razz
Oh, and don't worry about the godmod, was going to post the same when Claude got angry

IC:"Curses, if only Claude and I had been a bit faster, this might have not happened"
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 pm

"Ill be right" Ignatius declared as he struggled to his feet, fighting to keep his jelly-feeling legs stable "Just give me some bandages and ill be off to my room" ignatius ordered as his face went pale. Ignatius worriedly looked at his gold pocketwatch "Oh and i might need some help getting there." Ignatius smiled weakly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:08 am

THE NEXT MORNING

"Three weeks? Nah mister Aldebrandi, tis three days till the shadower kills yer!" The landlord answered 'matter of factly'

"Well that makes things all the more entertaining" Ignatius smiled hoping to hell that Claude didnt find out about this new shortening of his life.

OOC: we will RP soras character till an appropriate time of death.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 pm

OOC: Wow, so much for me to catch up on, but somehow, I managed it.

Lloyd was walking down the stairs just as Ignatius was saying 'Well, that makes things all the more interesting,'. "What's interesting that we don't already know?" he asked by way of greeting. "and it's good to see you on your feet again," he said to Ignatius.
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:22 am

"Yes im good as new" Ignatius smiled sharply jabbing the spot where he had been stabbed "Well i think we all need to do some investigative work today and track down this thing, surley someone will know how to find i without it finding us" Ignatius tacktfully ignored Lloyds question.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 am

Drake approached. "Good to hear you managed to not die. My concern is different, however. This clone managed to turn into duplicates of nearly all of us before it disappeared. Which of us is going to die once our grace period is up?"

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:16 pm

"Well guessing is the fun part my dear Drake" smiled Ignatius "I guess we will find out in a couple of...we will try and not find out eh?" Ignatius said continuing his big smile as thier large deamon freind descended the stairs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:14 am

‘I need a drink.’ Claude said, disregarding the time of day, and disapproving glare from some of his fellows. He raised an eyebrow. ‘Well I must say, if thou were going to die in “a couple of—”’ He imitated Ignatius’ manner and speech perfectly, knowing full well that something had changed. ‘—in three weeks, would thy not appreciate one of the simple joys in life?’
He left the question with them, before scanning the room and smiling devilishly. ‘Speaking of “joys in life,” where art all the women?’
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Ignatius gave Claude a slight 'ill organise something' wink before adressing the gathering "Let us pair up and explore the city, find out what you can from woever you can and we will meet again at 4 noon in the lobby here" Ignatius suggested.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 pm

(Errr... at "4 noon"?)

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:43 am

Claude glanced up from his early morning pint. ‘I shall take Eugene, I find his company more entertaining than others—’ he glared at Drake. ‘—besides, I believe his ego suits my own, as does his skills. Art there any objections?’

OOC. Is that ok Ragnant?
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:49 am

OOC: FOUR A FRIGGIN CLOCK PM! sorry if was unclear it meant four in the afternoon i should have used a '

"Asmodeus can you come with me" Ignatius asked thinking that the remaining pair wouldnt get on very well, but t would be worth putting them together to try and establish som trust between them. "I am unaware of the General's whereabouts but we must work without him. Claude and Eugene, you are to follow clues to the east, Drake and Lloyd please start your search in the south and that leaves Asmodeus and I to look in the north. We leave as soon as it is possible"
(this should start some more interactive RPing between characters)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Drake nodded. "I'm ready whenever you are, Scruffy."

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Lloyd nodded and walked out the door, assuming Drake was right behind him. "So, we're hunting a doppelganger, so we have no idea what it'll look like. Since he attacked you yesterday I s'pose the big giveaway if we find him would be if we get attacked."
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next