Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Post by Sylverstalker on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm

"Oh yes, take a good look at one another because you have to know something abouth the way we look that the doppelganger wouldnt notice, that is the only way to call its bluff." Ignatius declared from what he had noticed the previous night "Dont get stabbed, if you get injued it will slow us all down and increase our chances of killing ourselves" Ignatius smiled his usual 'joking, but serious' smile, not noticing how ironic it would have sounded considering the state he had been in less than twelve hour earlier.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:37 am

Drake stared a good long time at Lloyd, trying to memorize every minute detail. "You have a hint of something I recognize in you... I can't tell what it is really... Something about your hair, or maybe the way you hold your jaw..." Drake shrugged. "I think I've got you down. Let's kill this pest."

(Not sure if Lloyd's lycanthropy is a secret or not, but Drake at least won't know unless you reveal it or change)

"You figure out that a 'figure sh!t out check' does not exist."

Leela and Fry from Futurama wrote:"Kids don't just turn rotten because of TV."
"Yeah! Give a little credit to our Public Schools!"
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:52 am

OOC: He told Ignatius, I'm pretty sure no one else knows

Lloyd nodded, "Lets." he started walking south, remembering the scent he got from the doppelganger the day before. He knew that to tell Drake that he could find it would mean he;d have to tell him he was a werewolf. Deciding there was nothing for it he said, "I can find him. His scent is different from humans, he smells drier." He stopped here, not giving anything else away about himself unless asked.
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:08 am

Drake eyed Lloyd without directly listening to him. "Trained up your sense of smell, did you? Smart move. I've heard that's the only way to detect some monsters." Drake commented calmly and cautiously.

As the two walked, there weren't many people on the streets, and even the buildings seemed a bit dilapidated and run down. "Nice town, eh?"

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Ignatius gestued for the remaining pair to go about thier business "Remember to meet at four" he decared to all that could hear. Ignatius gave Asmodeus a wink as he decided which way north was.

OOC: lots of person to person RPing so you only rally have to wait on one other RPer Smile all i can say is this wont end well for our daemo freind Sad im sad for him to go....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Lloyd grinned, "Yeah. Nice." he left it at that as the breeze blew into their faces. Lloyd breathed deeply through his nose and said to Drake, "About an hour ago he was here. No idea where he went from there, but he's in this city somewhere, so with any luck someone will get him today." He continued walking. His employer said start south. They had barely gone two hundred yards so far, so looking around here for him so far would just waste time.
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 am

almost 5am.... need to get to bed....

Wwithout givivng a warning Eugene picked a card and cutted Claude on his right cheek "there, that should make it easy to separete fake from real, and don't worry about me, my skills are not easy to copy, it's not going to be to hard to notice the real me from the fake me" he then started laughing manicly "so, do we head out now my friend. or do you have something to do before we leave"

OOC:aren't I a little bastard =P
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:00 am

Claude blinked a few times as he felt a few droplets of blood slip down his jaw. He could barely feel the pain, but he could feel the anger. Seizing Eugene’s (robe?) he thrust him against the wall. ‘That was a good plan trickster. But I warn thee, never do something like that again.’ Releasing the grinning Eugene, Claude headed out the door, giving a polite nod to Ignatius on the way out.
Looking to their direction of the east, he sighed. It had been a long time since he’d see his own blood. As Eugene came up behind him he gestured to the east. ‘After thee.’

OOC. So, what sort of clue's are you expecting us to find Slyver?
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:10 pm

OOC: we will find out, just after a little bit of walkin and talking, maybe you can talk to a citizen and ill RP them or you can explore a creepy place or eventually some people will be attacked Smile till then just improvise.

Asmodeus and Ignatius continued walking north.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:34 am

Drake wandered along with his companion. "So should we move somewhat apart from each other in an attempt to lull the creature out, or should we stick together for safety? I have no battle plan of my own and can improvise for any situation should a fight arise."

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:07 pm

"We should stick together," Lloyd said, though not happy with the idea. He had a hunch that Drake was a vampire, a hunch that was only more confirmed the longer they walked together and he got his smell. "If we split up, we will only have half the eyes, so if we are to get attacked, we'll have half the chance of noticing it. By looking at you I can see you'd be good in a fight," he said this almost reluctantly, but it was true, vampires are, and this one looked like he had general smarts as well as supernatural abilities, "but this doppleganger is good as well. Together we can bring him down, alone we might not be able to." This said, he continued walking, desperately trying to get the stench of vampire out of his nose so he could smell their enemy better.
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Drake eyed Lloyd suspiciously. "You alright, Smithy? You seem to smell something you don't like, and I am somewhat confident it isn't our mark." Taking his eyes off of the man, he scanned the crowds for any twins, or copies of themselves.

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 am

OOC: are we all unaware that Drake's a vampire? anyway, whatever, Lloyd is unaware that everyone's been told if they have.

Lloyd smiled faintly. He had come across a few vampires in his time, but none of them noticed his change in attitude until now. Maybe he could get along with him. "I smell something, and no it's not our mark. It's you. Unless I'm mistaken, and I rarely am, you are a vampire. Please don't take it the wrong way, but me and vampires don't get along... well, don't get along as well as other humans. Which isn't very good anyway," he said, aware that before they found the doppelganger, Drake would be aware he was a werewolf.
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 am

OOC: It has been hinted to the observant but not everyone kow for sure.

Ignatius was having gentlmanly discussion with his rather large freind as they slowly traversed the city always ready for an attack but relativley calm the whole time.

OOC: sorry for being such a s**t RPer at the moment im really busy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 am

Drake nodded. "So you're not human. I had expected as much. It is true that I am a vampire, though that may be misleading. For now, just know that I won't be trying to sap your blood as you sleep." Drake sighed quietly, still searching dark alleys and crowds. "How about you? What kind of 'abomination' are you?"

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Lloyd sighed, but it sounded much more like a growl, "I'm a werewolf. Full moon's not for another two and a bit weeks, but be careful then, because I probably will try to kill you in your sleep. Nothing personal."He fingered his hammer, hoping like hell that the doppelganger would jump them soon so he'd have something to vent his frustration at being a werewolf on.
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 am

Drake laughed. "You sound sore about that fact." Drake commented, chuckling still. "I'm sorry for laughing, but I remember well when I felt that same way. My circumstance is different now, but have hope. There are several ways to get around magical 'diseases' such as what we have. You might try finding someone working on a cure, or simply have a trustworthy companion to help you through the hard times. Or maybe both, I don't know. It may take time to get used to your blight, but believe me. Once something like this happens to you, you have nothing but time."

"...Just... watch out for people with pitchforks."

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 pm

OOC:Because noone else is doing anything the doppelganger dissapeared into a puff of pink smoke. LOL.

Ignatius moved through some of the smaller alleyways before the large semi daemon was having trouble moving through the small spaces. The daemon stopped and lookd sincerley at Ignatius "I have failed you my dear Ignatius, i will leave you as i am too much of a risk. Imagine the force that this beast would control if it was able to accesss mine. I leave you now...god willing i will meet ye againmy freind...dont drink to hard" Asmodeus ended with a sly grin on his freindly but mishapened face.

"I understand, goodbye my dear Asmodeus" Ignatius said with sincerity.

with that asmodeus left ignatius alone, this was not probably a good idea, so ignatius decided to try and find his not-so-human freinds that he assumed werent getting on too well.

OOC: i wonder who the oldest character is? Drake, Lloyd or Iggy??

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:22 pm

OOC: Well, since when you wrote up the character sheets you put Drake's age as 18, I doubt it's him.

"Find someone with a cure? I've been looking for someone with a cure for almost ten years now. I doubt a cure will present itself soon." He continued walking, glancing about him, though he knew he'd smell it long before he saw it, even with the vampire next to him. "You vampires have it easy. a bit of blood now and then and you're fine. you never just completely lose yourself," he said, not exactly jealously, as he'd rather be dead than a vampire, but then again, he'd rather be dead than a werewolf. "but I s'pose, plain human would be preferable to either of us, so if we're lucky, this doppelganger is stronger than we think and manages to kill both of us."
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 pm

"I feel your pain, I really do. When I was first turned, the blood lust was terrible. I was lucky enough to be able to move past most of that. I'm what you'd call a 'vegetarian' vampire." Drake sighed. "To be honest, I'd much rather be as I am now than dead. I'm young. I'm afraid of death and what the afterlife may bring. You've had experiences most people of any age wouldn't survive, either killing themselves or dying from the shock, and yet you've survived. I assume now you're using your skills to bring vengeance upon the kind that killed you, much as I am."

Drake remained in quiet though for a few moments, staring into and through the crowds into space beyond. "I suppose I'm lucky in my disease. It gives me superhuman abilities all the time, with only a few minor drawbacks, while yours overtakes you at a time beyond your control, warping you into a killer with no mind of your own." Drake rambled aloud, giving little thought as to how these revelations might make Lloyd feel.

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:45 pm

"You still are smart for a young vampire. You can state that you don't want to die because you're young and inexperienced. Most vampires, or humans, for that matter, wouldn't be aware that they would end up wanting to die," Lloyd said, "and yes, you are lucky. But in fifteen years the novelty will have completely worn off, and those minor drawbacks will seem a lot more major and you will take the advantages for granted. As for me, I may hate what I am, but today I am more suited for this job than any human, and that's what I'm aiming for. Finding a job where I can do a good job without my employed being horrified at me. That's why I went to Ignatius."
OOC: Well, Sylver, whenever you think we've done enough character bonding you can spring a mirror on us.
"It's not as good as you make it out to be though. I'm not a killer with no mind of it's own, as such. I can see what I'm doing. I have no control, I can't stop it, but I have to watch. I can't so much as close my eyes." He stopped talking here, staring straight ahead as he walked, unwilling to tell anything else about himself for the time being.
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Drake's mouth opened and closed. There were no words that could resolve this current silence. 'Damnit... where is that wretched doppelganger...'

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 am

Ignatius sidled up beside Lloyd and ave the pair a big smile "i havent found out anything at all in the north, and our freind got sick so he went back to the hotel" He said, "How about you two?" he said with a completley smile.

At that moment Ignatius came bowling through the first Ignatius, the pair of twins hit the ground hopping up ready to kill one another, neither would survive after killing the other with Lloyd and Drke so close. They would need to decide wich was the real Ignaius.

OOC: You cannot smell the difference between the pair because Ignatius doesnt smell very humanish either. But think of markings that he may have that the copy wouldnt have seen....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Lloyd darted forward and pulled one of the Ignatius' back with one hand and holding tight. "This is the doppelganger." he said, then breathed in through his nose deeply and said, "damn! The other one smells the same!" Neither of the Iggy's were fighting or trying to flee, but to be safe Iggy said, "For god's sake Drake, grab that one!"
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Drake leaped forward and tackled the other Ignatius to the ground. "Now then... let's get this straight. I'm going to ask you a question, and I want you both the answer at EXACTLY the same time. If one of you answers without the other, the other is going to get a severe beating. I'd like to say we'd kill you, but we may need you first."

Drake pondered for a second. "Alright. Where is the secret underground cave we use as headquarters. Answer NOW!"

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next