Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Post by Elliearna on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:39 am

Claude shrugged, 'Suits me.'
Revealing another buxom maid of her heavy beer load, he watched Drake, enjoying the disgusted look upon the youngster face. 'If thou were a bit older Drake, I would give thee some advice on the ways of women. Thou would come to realise some enjoy the rampant abuse, as thou call it. Some women even beg for me to hurt them just a little bit more, just enough to...' he trailed off, sitting calmly with a suggestive expression.
Though at the outraged look on Drake face, Claude's Adonis-like mouth widened into a devilish grin, and he broke out laughter. If there were more moments like these, he would probably be able to stand joining the group.
However, he soon grew serious, looking to Ignatius, his azure eyes narrowed. 'Who shall I be bunking with? And not the pup, I do not fancy waking up with a knife in my chest.'

OOC. Oooo I love being a heartless bastard!!! I'm surprised someone else hasn't already killed him!
What a Face
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:29 pm

"Nor do i, i need all of you!" Ignatius said playfully " You may sleep where you choose, i recommend the second floor of our complex" Ignatius Grinned looking at the young man that Claude was avoiding as he drank the last drops of his ale as he struggled to his feet, grabbed the now signed document and beckoned all of his group to follow him out of his tavern and to his secret headquarters....

OOC: I want more RPing sora PLS, and when we get to sleep the next day will be chapter 1.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:09 pm

OOC: He's off at camp now. They apparently have internets up there, so I should only miss out on a day or two when I head up there for work.

"You'd get more than a knife in your chest." Drake muttered. "'Give thee advice on the ways of women' give me a break... I probably know far more than he could ever hope to learn..."

"You figure out that a 'figure sh!t out check' does not exist."

Leela and Fry from Futurama wrote:"Kids don't just turn rotten because of TV."
"Yeah! Give a little credit to our Public Schools!"
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Eugene finished his drink and jumped up from his sit "Well! now that the introduction is over, may I suggest next time we drink we play a little card game" he said while making tricks with cards he had in his hand.
"it would be a shame for me not to show you how far my card tricks go" giving a big smile to everyone
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:52 am

"Okay, we can stay up a little longer" Ignatius said like a father being pushed by his child "Oh and everyone there IS a door right here" Ignatius giggled thinking how odd it would be if he had just vanished into through the door in the subconscious of the new members "Come in" Ignatius allowed the others to follow him into the HQ ground floor where there is a table and began looking for something else to drink...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:29 pm

OOC: So sorry about that...I had so much work to do over the last few days at camp...I have returned now at least.

IC: Asmodeus looked towards Claude and Drake, "Now, my good men, do you really think this is the best way to start off? You have just met each other, how do you expect to be an effective team if all you do is irritate the other members of the team, I for one, don't really care either way about Claude's way about women, seeing as how he has free choice."

Asmodeus extended his hand out to Claude, "My name is Asmodeus, it is a pleasure to make your aquaintance."
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:20 pm

"You say that now..."

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 am

Ignoring Drake's remark, Claude accepted Asmodeus' hand, shaking it with a hint of insincere respect. Claude never really respected anyone, except for perhaps Ignatius, but rumours of his might and power were infamous, and Claude would not dare withhold his respect, lest that terrifying power land upon him.
‘Thou have heard my introduction, and I too am pleased to make thy acquaintance. As for the banter between…Drake and I, he approached with insults dripping from his uncouth tongue, and I, merely responded. However I shall not sound like a tedious child. My anger is, for now, relinquished. Come Asmodeus, join me in a game of cards, for I would dearly love to test thy wit.’ Watching the peculiar looking (and seemingly inhuman) man, he held his hand out, gesturing to the invisible door Ignatius and others had just passed through.
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:23 pm

As the group began to enter the lobby Ignatius had given up looking for alcohol and made a wise decision "Find yourself a bed to sleep on, no fighting and get to sleep, we can make permanent arrangements later and those of you who are new please organize your private life subtly around your new one, i am off to bed. Good evening." Ignatius stumbled up the stairs allowing for the others to figure out what they were doing "We catch the train in the morning!" yelled Ignatius's voice from up the first flight of stairs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Lloyd had started heading towards his room before Ignatius had called for it, but turned to hear the announcement before continuing to walk. He entered, moved his hammer to a convenient shelf and laid down, feeling ready to fall asleep in seconds.
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Asmodeus walked with Claude, "I do not require as much sleep as others, if you are still feeling up to it, I would thoroughly enjoy a game of cards."
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:55 pm

"Believe me, Claude. My anger with you is more than justified, given the circumstances of our meeting." Drake said, suppressing a snarl. "As for now, I am bored, and just really waking up. I'll join your card game, or watch at least, if you don't mind."

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 am

Claude laughed. ‘Fine, then let us each test our wit. Pup, to Casanova, to….whatever thou art my veiny friend!’ The beer was finally taking influence over Claude’s manner as his actions became more boisterous, and his pompous-accented voice more mellow.
‘Come.’ He sat down by the table, waiting for the others to join him as he dealt out a game of (poker). Pausing to listen to Ignatius’ departure, he looked about the room, noticing Lloyd had left for bed. His eyes then came to rest on Eugene, who stood playing with a pack of beautiful adorned cards.
‘I would ask thee to join our game trickster, but I would need thy assurance to play fair and true first.’ He finished dealing cards for four. ‘Well, do we have thy word?’

OOC. Is everyone agreed on a poker game?

Last edited by Elliearna on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:27 am

Eugene started laughing and looked back at Claude " I wouldn't call it a trick... more of a 'intensional luck' " he continued laughing " but yes, unless we're dealing with large quantities of money you have my word"
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Claude shrugged. 'That is good enough for me. Shall we?' He gestured at the empty besides around him with one hand, the other running languidly over his dealt cards.
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Asmodeus sat down between Drake and Claude, "I must warn you, I have never lost a game of cards. Now, my good Claude, you clearly have interest in what, exactly, I am. Does your curiosity go so far as to inquire verbally?"
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:34 pm

They circulated the first turn and Claude’s eyes never left Asmodeus as he pondered how to reply to the statement. Finally, with a flick of his fair hair, he grinned. ‘Well, as a human…I shall freely admit that I am damn curious, and now that the option is so clearly laid out, I ask thee Asmodeus, what manner of creature art thou? Art thou a fiend, friend or foe' -his gaze drifted to Drake- 'Or something entirely different?’
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 pm

"My story is somewhat complicated, however, I will let you in on it." Asmodeus removed his hat, revealing the horns and bald head, "I am a Demi-Daemon, my mother was raped by a full Daemon, my mother left me on the the street, leaving me for dead." Asmodeus perked up slightly at this point in the story, "Then a tailor found me, and accepted me for who I was, he raised me as his own son. To this day, I have tried my hardest to be a proper member of society, it has worked to the most part." Asmodeus looked at Claude, who seemed enthrawled by this tale, "To answer your question, I am friendly to all, but, if I find that Daemon who caused me to be this way, Heaven help you if you are in my way...Now, how about those cards?" Asmodeus said, attempting to lighten the mood.
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 pm

‘Well that is certainly a story I could not have guessed. My own is far simpler. I am from a northern clan, cursed to live our existence…differently.’ Claude raised an eyebrow, but no matter how his new comrades prodded, he would not give up his secrets so soon.
‘Miscreant!’ he exclaimed as Eugene pulled a sly move and put him out of the game. There was a grumble of protests as Eugene took out Drake, followed quickly by Asmodeus in the space of ten minutes.
Of course they were a stubborn lot, and in no mood to be beaten. So they played match after match, but Claude could tell after a few rounds, that Eugene was truly in his element.
Nevertheless, for the sake of a companionship that was strange to him and far from the feel of a woman’s flesh, he continued to play and ‘bond’.
Even more surprising…he enjoyed it.

OOC. I'm happy to lose sorely to the master of cards
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 am

OOC:thank you for the honor... thing is, I really don't know much about card games...

IC:"hehehe, guess I'm on a lucky streak tonight" Eugene said to the group "So after all this, do you want to continue playing, or hit the sack? I'm guessing tomorow is going to be a busy day for us"
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:53 am

‘Well, I have to say, this losing streak is wounding me. So I shall beg my leave of thee and head for the warm comfort of my bed,’ he bowed to Eugene and Asmodeus, giving Drake only a brief nod. Looking to Eugene he smiled. ‘Please feel free to continue without me should thee wish it, however, thou might find that in taking my leave, thy luck might decrease.’
With a hollow chuckle, he climbed the stairs. Reaching the second floor, he did as Ignatius advised and claimed a empty room on this level. Throwing the small rucksack (that had been at his side all night) to the ground, he flopped onto the bed. Removing his boots and heavy garments, he settled under the blanket, noting with amazement, that this was the first night in many years that he had no sweet lady to keep his cold body warm.

OOC. No Problem Ragnant! Hehe, neither do I really
lol!
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Chapter Two: More than a Mirror//rorrim a naht eroM

All those inhabiting the building managed to find somewhere to sleep eventually. it was close to 10 am and Ignatius stumbled down the stairs "Got to catch the train gentlemen" he yelled excitedly, seeming to have no hangover despite his rash drinking the previous night. "The steamer leaves in an hour, we must leave immediately in whatever your wearing, the next train is in a fortnight!" Igntaius lugged a trunk down the stairs as he roused his new 'friends'.

Made it to the train and boarded with no fuss, a whole carriage was dedicated to the group so they had no trouble spreading out in the carriage that was already occupied Alexander.

"Sorry we're late, sir" Ignatius stated as he moved into the train ready to discuss the mission to the oblivious gathering.

OOC: Sorry for the godmodding but i needed to get the show on the...RAILS.

The first enemy is a Razz Doppelganger Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Lloyd sat on a seat at the back of the carriage, looking out the window as the train started moving. He looked over at Ignatius and said, "I know vaguely why we're here, to kill supernatural beings, but what is the first thing in today's mission going to be?"
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 pm

"As far as I'm informed there have been deaths of 'questionable' circumstances in the city of Mannin" Ignatius said to Lloyd but loud enough for the whole group to hear if they were paying attention "All most all of the victims have reported seeing themselves being followed by a reflection" three weeks after the date that they reported seeing themselves they die...It is unusual, i have never encountered something of the like"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Lloyd nodded. "Neither have I, but I have heard of them once, twenty years ago I overheard my father talking about friends of his mysteriously dissappearing in the same circumstances as this," He reached for his hammer, making sure it was close by, "I imagine this won't be fun."
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next