Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Post by Elliearna on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:14 am

OOC. Sorry Reyne, was waiting for others to input their leaving of the game Razz 'farid I'm not good at wrapping things up...yet!

Claude chuckled. ‘I would have to disagree with thee, good man, it really sound positively riveting.’ Immediately after speaking, he realised that his logical, compared to his fellows, would sound a lot more sadistic than necessary. ‘Well, I mean, that, the impending thought of the supernatural…excites me.’ Again, this failed to sound even remotely sane.
Sighing, he looked briefly out the carriage, showing his indifference for his comment but needlessly blaming his discourtesy on lack of sleep…possibly.
Turning then to Ignatius, he ground his teeth, annoyed that he’d cared, even for the slightest minute what they thought of him. ‘Well, how are thee proposing we find and fight this, thing?’
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:30 am

The old man smiled as the men gathered into the carridge and nodded slowly, watching them all sit down. He was already rather deep into an old novel. He'd read it before, fifty times, but not in the last ten years or so, it brought back nice memories. For some reason, things always seemed better than, back in the good old days.

He looked over the faces of the crew, all seemed here, maybe even one more than last time he saw them, his memory wasn't specific. He moved around slightly in his seat, turning to look at Ignatius as he began to give the mission synopsis. He listened carefully to what information he gave to large man who's name he didn't seem to know.

Reflections, mysterious deaths, no clues. He didn't like it, not just for the strange and disturbing facts, but also due to the fact it was clearly some kind of magical trickery. The whole case already made his skin crawl. "So then, Ignatius, freind, tell me, do we know anything," he stressed the word, desperate that they weren't left with just this, "more than that?" there was almost a tone of worry in the usually jolly man's voice. This just wasn't his type of thing.
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:47 am

"Sadly we know very little, investigation will be necessary, fighting will be secondary to identifying the killer. I am sorry this may seem very nonprofessional of me but i have never encountered anything of the like in my time in this business" Ignatius pondered "So you know nothing of this Lloyd?" Ignatius asked hoping someone would have knowledge of this death causing agent.

OOC: no one can know what it is but speculation can be made

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Lloyd shook his head, "All I heard was that my father got news of his friends seeing themselves, then three weeks after he got this news, news came of these friends being found dead. No-one knew how, but I do know some people who moved away from there very shortly after this, and if you had said where we were going earlier, I could've asked them, but as is, we'll just have to hope."
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

"Well, we are basically at point one..." Ignatius looked worried for a moment before smiling brilliantly "Well we will have some fun finding out whats happening...Who is up for a drink...its past midday? Ignatius added the last bit to avoid looking like the alcoholic that he probably was....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:36 am

OOC: Okay, fine, I'll post...

"I'll have a drink," Lloyd said after everyone else was silent for a few seconds, knowing full well it wouldn't do him any good. "I've never been one to travel far myself," he ground out to Ignatius, "so, I'd like to know, how long will it take us to get to where our mirror friend lives?"
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:24 pm

"I am sorry to hear that long distance does not suit you, we are traveling to the centre of the country it will take two days by this train." Ignatius informed solemnly "But dont fret im sure we will all get along fine and we will be there sooner than you could think" Ignatius added in a comfortin manner before pouring himself and the werewolf a glass of wine.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 am

Drake was quite happy with the glass of brandy that had come with them from HQ (Drake had a secret stash). Drake's weapons were getting a thorough polishing and some improvements, though they were mostly aesthetic. "What exactly happens AFTER these people witness their own deaths? Is it followed through soon after or is it simply unnerving? It would hardly be worth our full effort if the latter proves to be the case."

"You figure out that a 'figure sh!t out check' does not exist."

Leela and Fry from Futurama wrote:"Kids don't just turn rotten because of TV."
"Yeah! Give a little credit to our Public Schools!"
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 am

"No drinks for me, I prefere drinking for more... special occasions, makes it more memorable" Eugene said to Ignatious declining the drink " but looking at our suspect.... can he see the future.... if the victims see themselfs die and then die 3 weeks later something strange must be up.
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:49 am

"There has been a misunderstanding, for that i apologise..." Ignatius began "As far as i can tell from my limited resources, the people just see themselves, not the manner in which they die." Ignatius clarified some of the earlier discussion. "But for anything further i think we will have to wait till we arrive."

The Train pulled into Mannin station and a gloved man opened the exterior door to the train to let the passengers off...

OOC: describe any events that occoured on the train and you characters feelings. sorry to time skip but i want some action to try and get more posts Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:18 am

Claude had found the train trip irritating, not to mention boring; his only source of fun had been the constant humiliation and verbal banter he had provoked Drake into. Oddly enough, the amusement in that soon faded, leaving him to inspect the scenery.
Still bored, he had sunk into his own form of hibernation, moving no muscle through the entire two days; not to eat, not to stretch, not even to take a leak. He remained composed, gazing longingly at the land around him or lost in a (visually) tranquil sleep, but deep within, his mind stirred savagely with thoughts and vivid dreams.
When they reached their destination, stumbling to the station, drunk, joyous, or depressingly sober like him, no one was more revealed to find themselves in fresh air then Claude. He was, after all, use to the refinement and pristine coastal air of his northern home. Sadly, wherever they were; the coast was nowhere be seen and this dampened Claude’s mood all the more.
For though Claude cared for nothing in this world but his own whim, nature had always held some sort of sway over him. And he could not resist the call of water, the delicate rain nor the pounding waves, he longed to feel its touch on his skin; it heightened his abilities, as though he was its harbinger.
And begin parted from it, made him a sore companion.
Grinding his teeth, he turned to Ignatius. ‘What now? Where art we to find this bastard!’ he growled viciously, wishing strongly to hit something.
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:44 am

"I don't know Claude" Ignatius said slowly getting louder, Ignatius turned around to see Claude now in front of him "Oh, i see...well Claude, I'm guessing that way" Ignatius said gesturing in the direction that he had been speaking "And i believe that 'the bastard' wants you dead, if i am not mistaken...

OOC: we cant chase it, but it has taken the form of Claude, so an attempt at his life will be expected.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Lloyd caught a glimpse of the second Claude and had to whip around to make sure the real Claude was still where he was a second before. "Strange," he muttered, looking around again and not seeing the mirror Claude. It had looked exactly like the original, Lloyd had been thinking it would at least have slight differences. "Okay, so now within the next three weeks we have to watch out for Claude," he said, "and when we see another Claude we kill it. Am I on the right track here?"
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 pm

"Don't kill it!" Drake spoke up. "Killing the doppelganger might kill the original. We have no idea how these things work, and as much as I'd like Claude dead, it's not exactly aiding the mission to lose members this quickly."

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 am

"Excellent, my dear Drake!" Ignatius laughed "Don't kill what you don't understand, that's my motto" Ignatius seemingly un-phased by the news that one of his crew members was on a hit list as he waited for the luggage to be passed off of the train. "If we are lucky non of the rest of us will be put on this list and we will be able to catch this murderous being before three weeks is up. Let us leave this station." Ignatius commanded as he began to lead the way into the city.

OOC: the doppelganger will have to be tricked somehow and it is the same physically in every way (at least the same in what it can see, if it has never seen an ability or part of the body, or evidence that a body part exists, or not in the case of claude than it cannot copy it)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:00 am

Claude seethed with anger, ‘Great just my luck!’ As the party followed Ignatius, still keeping an eye out for the second him, he trailed behind moodily, clearly pissed at the entire situation. When Drake had spoken up, Claude was amazed. He was last of the group he had expected to take his safety into account, now that shock had worn off, he was back to being pissed again.
Wanting answers, he stormed up to Ignatius. ‘Now, let me get this right. So, my head is now on the chopping block scheduled for three weeks down the track. We art not sure how to find this thing either, nor do we know how, or if we can kill it with what we have.’ His voice grew louder and up above them the clouds rumbled heavily. ‘Not only that, but we art not certain if killing this thing will kill me anyway. I ask thee, is there anything WE DO KNOW!?’ he ranted incredulous.
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:24 am

"We do know that you wont just die, it will have to kill you, and there are ways around you being killed if needs be" Ignatius smiled "I doubt you will die, but i make no promises" Ignatius commented with sincerity as he walked off of the platform into the city of Mannin "We have a DEADline" Ignatius joked in bad taste.

"We have a deadline" Yelled a voice down the nearest alleyway "Drake, follow me, you too Claude, the rest of you just book out that hotel before night falls any further" Ignatius gestured leaving the luggage with Lloyd to carry as he bolted down the alleyway hoping to be followed, it seemed Ignatius was a little more worried over his own life than that of Claudes...

OOC: Nothing in this RP is as simple as it looks, noone will die on this mission. also noone ever has to do or not do something Ignatius says, if it is agains character, dont do it. Also @ Ellie, please start thinking of joining in more of this site and inviting your freinds from other sites.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Drake whirled around, having been facing the train. "I don't remember hearing Ignatius go down that alleyway... do any of you?" Moving to the edge of the platform, Drake called into the encroaching darkness. "IGNATIUS! If you can hear me, come within sight of the platform and wave your right arm!"

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:26 am

Ignatius turned and came back waving his right hand "Now come on i think Ive been mirrored i wanna see if i can track this thing"

Those that dont go with iggy get to find oter clues

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:50 pm

(Why all the spelling and grammar mistakes all of the sudden?)

Drake was still suspicious, deciding that maybe the clone would still use its right hand, not being a mirror exactly, but a copy. "Shall we split up here, or stay together as a group to search out this menace?)

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:54 am

As the group pondered their choices something caught Claude’s eye. Frowning he began to move towards the figure, amazed at how uncanny the likeness was. When the second him noticed his gaze, he smiled, before taking off through the streets of Mannin. ‘Stop! Stop this instance.’ Claude shouted!
Realising that that would not work, Claude growled, outraged and bolted after him; no bastard would wear his face.

OCC. Ok so Claude’s run off, hopefully to ‘find’ some clues…anyone want to run after the megalomaniac?
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:58 pm

"well i still want some people to book us rooms" Ignatius commented with a grin, "It looks like Claude is beyond my command for now so you come with me Drake and the rest of you book the rooms" Ignatius glared jokingly at the rest of the group.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:17 am

Drake followed the Ignatius who addressed him, secure in the knowledge that it was only after the true Iggy, even if it was a clone. "Lead on. I'm only with you to kill the freaks. Anything else is secondary."

Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:29 am

"I guess I'll go after the maniac, it wouldn't help if he got killed before the 3 week deadline" Eugene said while running towards the direction Claude went.

OOC:sorry, I'll try to be more active, been kinda busy, and I could be becoming an uncle again sonner than expected....
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Lloyd looked briefly at the luggage and picked it all up with one hand and started making his way to the hotel. Most of the others had appeared to be going after the mirror, and he decided that leaving the luggage in the middle of the street wouldn't be a good idea. Also he knew that they were attracting attention, lots of running and quite a bit of yelling never goes unnoticed. The mirror thing would be sure to have disappeared, it had avoided capture for 20 years, it's not like some people yelling madly would be able to track it.
Alone, he walked into the hotel and booked the rooms, taking the luggage to the set rooms, hoping that by the time he got back down the others would have stopped running around and came back and actually try to formulate a plan before running off again.
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next