Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

2 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post by Sylverstalker Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 am

Hey guys this is the Administrator. Introduce yourself here and then get posting in the forums.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Chia Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:50 am

Hey everyone, Guess who? Very Happy
It's been so long! I see that everything here was posted in 09' but Im giving this a shot! We have so much to catch up on >.<
If you haven't guess by now this is Chia the admin from The Origins...YES, the REAL Chia.
To start off with I was so glad to find so many members from The Origins stuck together in one place, I was actually researching what had happened to the members from that forum today after planning a new project with my roommate and a few co-workers of mine.
Just some quick catch up, I am 19 now, I'm the youngest person in my position at the IT department in the company I work for. I moved to Texas a few months ago.
I've long planned to visit the UK and Australia now after my experiences with The Origins and I'm finally an adult who can afford to do so xD
I don't want to spend too much time writing this out since it may not get read here, but if any of you still keep in contact and see this spread the word, it's been far far too long and I miss the Origin gang dearly D:
You can email me at: Christopherabotts at gmail (dot) com

Hope somebody gets this message Razz
Chia
Chia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum