Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Isle (Starting!!)

3 posters

Go down

The Isle (Starting!!) Empty The Isle (Starting!!)

Post by Sora Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Back story:

In the year 2011 a jet was flying over the Atlantic ocean, when something...went wrong! The plane lurched up, down, forewards, and backwards. The passengers looked out the windows, only to see white, the purest white they ever saw, no sky, no wings, no clouds, only white, that is, until plane crashed into the water, and began to sink rapidly.

Rules:

Don't be too overpowered
Don't be a moron (use common sense)

Last edited by Sora on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

The Isle (Starting!!) Empty Re: The Isle (Starting!!)

Post by Sora Thu May 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Character sheets:

Name:

Discription or picture:

History(why were you on the plane) :

Anythine else:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Profiles:

Sora:

Name: Alan Lake
Discription: black hair, sunglasses, small goatee, quite muscular, wears a leather jacket with blue shoulders and stripes, dark blue jeans.
History: Alan was heading back to Canada after taking a vacation, this was a connecting flight he was forced to take after missing his first flight.
Anything else: Alan is ex-military, he was trained as a special forces commando, he can use almost anything as a weapon.

Uber-Gam3r:

Name: Dr. Alan Gurpe Ph.D.
Picture: The Isle (Starting!!) Adam-s10
History: Alan was on his way home from a personal vacation. He has a small robot (Destroyed) in cargo, but it's mostly for show. No family or friends with him, and he packed very light.
Anything Else: Being able to make anything out of nearly anything, Alan is in high demand back home. He needed a vacation, maybe an adventure, but this seems like it might be too much...

Ragnant:

Name: Roy
Picture: The Isle (Starting!!) Art-0010
History: on his way back home after being gone for around 2 years
Anything else: lives by himself, for that reason he usually just travels around the world buying cheap small houses in where he can stay and live for some time. He has picked up a few things along in his travels.

Griffin:

Name: Simon Acropilis
Picture: The Isle (Starting!!) 6a7ca910
History(why were you on the plane): Was going to take a holdiay
Anythine else: For hir, this is the perfect holiday, shi's in love with nature and finds hirself at home in the pure enviroment. Shi's not going to complain and just try to enjoy however long it takes for the rest of the bumbling lot to sort out communications and find a way free. Shi's a kind person though, so shi'll help if someone asks.
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Alan was laying on a grassy field, laying next to his girlfriend, "Where are we?" He asked her.

"Nowhere." She replied.

"How is that possible?" Alan asked, standing up, looking down at her.

"Never you mind," She said, "You should however, wake...UP!"

Suddenly the entire grassy field disapeared into pure white, Alan had the feeling of floating, or was it falling.

The sound of the word "UP!" Echoing and trailing off in the distance...until it turned into a scream, the sound swelled to be unbearable, but only for a few seconds.

Alan awoke beneath the water and opened his eyes, all he could see around him, was dark blue, and some metal pieces sinking all around him. Alan looked above him and saw the light blue, signifying the surface.

Alan swan up to the top, breaking the surface, bringing his torso all the way out of the water. He looked around, seeing nothing but fire and plane, Alan began swimming towards shore, which, luckily was only about 200 meters from the crash.

Alan walked onto shore and turned to look towards the plane wreckage, seeing how it was either engulfed in flames or sinking rapidly, Alan was glad he had gotten out when he had. Alan turned his thoughts to the strange dream he had experianced, he began thinking about any meaning to it, but, had to cut it short. Alan noticed a man lying on the beach, not showing signs of movement.

Alan ran to the man, sliding the last few feet on his knees.

"Excuse me sir! Are you alright, can you hear me?" Alan asked the man, Alan then began pulling on the mans ear, just as his first aid training said.

OOC: The person who I found can be whoever posts first...

Sorry this took so long to start up.
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:18 pm

OOC: Obviously, this man must be me.

Aware of a faint tugging through the haze, Alan stirred. Water sloshed in his lungs, but the pain was dulled by the floating sensation. He could only see sky, and a vague silhouette hanging over him.

"Uuuurgh?" He muttered, forcing water out of his mouth and pain into his nerves.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:36 pm

"Sir, don't try to speak, I am trained in first aid, I am going to see if you have any other injuries." Alan said.

Alan checked up and down on the mans body, finding small cuts and bruises...nothing of noteriety.

"How are you feeling sir?" Alan asked, monitoring the mans vitals, "Can you tell me your name?"
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:47 pm

In the few minutes of waiting for the other Alan to finish checking his cuts and bruises, DR. Alan had managed to move his head to let out more water. Turns out there wasn't as much water in his lungs as he'd though, being mostly delusional right now. It seemed to mostly be sloshing in his stomach. Better, but still not healthy.

"*Cough* I- I- *Sputter*... My name's Doctor Alan Gurpe. Thank you for rescuing me... ma'am?" His vision was apparently still blurry.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Alan expelled a puff of air out through his nose, "Not quite." Alan said, "My name is Alan, Alan Lake. You have a few superficial cuts and bruises, but you will be fine...if you don't mind I would like to have a listen to your breathing.
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 pm

The doctor's breathing was a bit raspy from the salt, but it seemed the small amount of water that had been in them had already dribbled or been coughed out.

"I'm sure I'll be fine after a drink. Currently I'm busy ignoring the rainbow colors and strange sand-monsters I'm seeing. I really hate the ocean right now."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 am

Roy was hasl asleep when the plane crashed, with the white ligth and all he was still shaky, but once breathing became a problem he realised he was underwater and must get out as fast as he could. He quickly got out of the water, but water still seemes to have gotten to his lung. With help of the current he was able to get to shore.
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:35 pm

OOC: Just for referance...water in lungs...with no hospital usually means death...

IC: "Alright, you seem coherant enough." Alan said. Suddenly, Alan's head shot up, Alan heard something, the water lapping on the beach had changed slightly.

Alan turned to see someone crawling away from the water. Alan turned to the other Alan, "I will be back in a moment." He said.

Alan ran to the man and assisted him to stand, Alan put his arm on the mans shoulder, for the man to lean on.

"My name is Alan, I am going to put you down next to this man here alright? I need to check you for injuries."
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum