Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aldebrandi's Gathering

4 posters

Go down

Aldebrandi's Gathering Empty Aldebrandi's Gathering

Post by Sylverstalker Thu May 21, 2009 3:41 pm

I have some characters on the way new ones will always be posted here so check it whenever you character dies or you need one.

Name: Henry Cosmas /Damian Edwards
Afflictions: Geminisis
Element: None
Effects: None
Description: Henry is a wiry man with shoulder length dark hair very thin, he has pale skin and dark rings around his eyes. Damian shares this body but when he is in control the body looks healthier and stronger, Damian is somewhat of a parasite. Damian’s reflection is Henry vice versa.
Personality: Henry is very moral and humble with a great respect for other people, Damian has little respect for others and lacks depth, he is self serving had has little to no self restraint but is none the less charming.
History: Ever since birth Henry has had blackouts and it wasn’t till he was in his mid twenties that he became aware of Damian. Since meeting Damian, Henry has meditated and trained himself to try and hold off the man inside of him.

Last edited by Sylverstalker on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aldebrandi's Gathering Empty Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering

Post by Sylverstalker Mon May 25, 2009 5:59 am

Ill set up some info here to clear up confusion.

Encyclopedius Monstireo

Lycan:A lycan is the remainder of an ancient Northern clan that posses the ability to shape shift into a wolf at will, and sometimes against their will, thier bite is infectious and they have cannot be killed with anything bar silver, a lycans claw, a red-eyed vampire, magic or several other rare artifacts.

Vampire: A vampire is the carrier of the blood thirst, to be a vampire is to need blood to exist, if a vampire doesn't feed it slowly becomes weaker and crumbles away to dust as it has no blood in its heat and veins. A newly fed vampire has strength and agility far beyond that of a human, they cast no reflection nor a shadow. A vampire cannot spend too long in sunlight without a constant feed of blood, as they crumble to dust. A flame will burn straight through a vampire as will a blade of silver or one that has the juice of a garlic upon it.

Werewolf: A Disease that comes to those bitten by a lycan, they involuntarily shape shift into a wolf form when they either become enraged or as the moon waxes the urge will become unbearable. a werewolf will follow the orders of any lycan or else savagely attack all nearby forms of life.

Encyclopedius Magicka

Magic is something of the world that our scientists and engineers have yet to understand, it follows few of the theories and laws of physics. Classification of magic is hard but generally humans can control magic in two ways: Spontaneous generation and Bending of the element in the surroundings. There are five elements that humans control.

Fire-Those born with the gift of fire may bend blazes at thier will and spontaneously generate it on thier body or in the world about them. Some fire mages can change the colour of flames they manipulate.

Water- Those who control water may control it in either a liquid or solid state and many can spontaneously generate it as well as bending its appearence and state.

Earth- Many of the worlds best blacksmiths control metal with both the hammer and their gift earth governs sand, earth, glass, metal and other earthy substances, there are no records of earth users spontaneously generating earth, but some can transfigure the earth.

Wind-Those given the power of wind can create gusts to damage or subtly move an object in the seemingness of telekinesis. Some can spontaneosly generate so as to breath underwater.

Wood- this elemental control is rare and could possibly false, its laws are quite unknown....

Last edited by Sylverstalker on Mon May 25, 2009 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon May 25, 2009 6:47 am

I would very much like to play for a 'Stunted vampire', though I'll need a rundown of what that means and what this 'wood' element is in addition to his secret.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Mon May 25, 2009 6:58 am

Im going to explain the elements and species soon, im just looking for interest, but there are 5 elements in short.

fire, water, wind, earth. but control of wood is rare. The stunted vampireism is because of the potion

basically:weakness to fire and sunlight, strength beyond that of a human of his physique, pale skin, blackened eyes but no need to drink blood.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon May 25, 2009 7:24 am

Alright then. Those should be easy enough to work into everyday RPing. Send me the secret and I'll get to work once the game starts up!
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Mon May 25, 2009 9:11 am

an encyclopedia is being made here Smile
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Tue May 26, 2009 3:48 am

What are more mythical beasts i can add to the encyclopedia??

i dont want orcs and elves and stuff like that.....
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue May 26, 2009 5:44 am

Were-*insert animal here*,
Kraken,
Merpeople,
Ents,
Treants,
Sirens/Harpies,
Giants...

That's all I can think of that might possibly fit into your story (kraken's mostly wishful thinking Razz). Pretty much anything that's been in Van Helsing could fit, right?
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Tue May 26, 2009 6:03 am

yeah Smile

im thinking a siren(mermaid) race and a harpie race and a lot of germanic and nordic myths.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue May 26, 2009 6:10 am

So... is this Anglo-Saxon mythology?
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Wed May 27, 2009 3:28 am

Here is a little diagram of the market district

Aldebrandi's Gathering Market11
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed May 27, 2009 3:42 am

Very nice! I love how 'Secret Headquarters' is so huge Razz How could anyone NOT see that? Or notice such a large portion of the city missing...
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Wed May 27, 2009 3:57 am

It is an illusion, it is magic of old, ever since before the ctiy was built this area had an enchantment that makes the observer not really notice its existance or if they can see it they wont take interest. No matter how hard they look. The spell is broken as soon as you are told where it is. It is kind of like those magic image things....KINDA. Some people who are very clear of mind can see it and enter easily
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Wed May 27, 2009 5:40 am

Sorry to double post: This is a basic map im actually working on a 3d model of the market and later ill expand it to the poor district. And the best way of saying it is that looking at the HQ is like looking at a street out of the corner of you eye, even if you are looking right at it!
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:14 pm

So whats happening with tha card game?
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Not sure, as far as I can tell, I'm off on an estate by now. So it looks like I just have to wait for you guys to get this moving...
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:54 am

I don't know, as it's Eugene's (Ragnant) particular 'zone' I think it's fair he kicks our butts!
But depends on what the others say elephant
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down