Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearts Of Steel (ready for pm'd character requests)

+2
Ragnant
Sylverstalker
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hearts Of Steel (ready for pm'd character requests) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearts Of Steel (ready for pm'd character requests)

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue May 19, 2009 8:40 pm

"Does anybody even know what the H*ll that guy's talking about? He needs to upload a dictionary next time we stop!" Currently, Gravus was crawling along the ceiling, avoiding round after round fired at him by one particularly dull enemy. Also, his aim was like a stormtrooper.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Hearts Of Steel (ready for pm'd character requests) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearts Of Steel (ready for pm'd character requests)

Post by Sylverstalker Wed May 20, 2009 12:51 am

OOC: Ill post a pic of the chamber in a few hours!

Albus yelled "Blow down the tunnel before we get a swarm!"
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Wed May 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Larik fired a round in the direction of Gravus's attacker, the shot ricoched off the enemy's armor, the enemy turned his attention to Larik, leaving his back completely turned to Gravus.
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Wed May 20, 2009 7:48 pm

"I think someone just asked for me" Kratos said in a sarcastic tone, now he was rushing towards the tunnel "now for the special" Kratos took out his biggest explosive, he only carried one per mission, threw it inside the tunnel and yelled "anyone cclose to the tunnel in the next 5 seconds is going to dissapear along with it"
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed May 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Gravus slipped behind the nearest, largest enemy corpse and used it as a shield... and also started using its guns. He wasn't very accurate, but he managed to avoid hitting his team for the most part.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Wed May 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Larik rolled to dodge a stray shot from Gravus's shield/gun, rolled and came up right infront of the enemy from before, he put his rifle against the head of the slow enemy, Larik fired a shot, *Click* the gun jammed. Without skipping a beat, Larik straightened out his arm and spun, striking the enemy across the side of the head. The enemy crumpled to the ground, Larik shoved his arm blade into the eye of the enemy, the light faded from it's eyes.

Larik crouched down attempting to unjam his rifle, "Gravus!" He yelled," Cover me!" as he finished his statement two enemies appeared, almost on cue, moving towards Larik.
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed May 20, 2009 11:23 pm

"No wonder this one died! His weapon su-u-u-u-u-c-c-cks!" Gravus yelled over the noise as the weapon bucked around, bullets ricocheting off of walls and enemy corpses. It did provide pretty adequate cover, though, if you were careful. The two guys jumped back out of the way, ducking behind some rubble... in the tunnel that was about to erupt into flames. "How much of a timer did you PUT on that thing? Do we not have a single competent member on this team? I mean, one of them just EXPLODED for no reason!"
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:14 pm

*Chack-Ching* Lariks gun unjammed. Larik spun to fire at the enemies, seeing how they moved into the tunnel, he moved his attention to Albus, who was still trapped in the floor.

Larik lined his arm up in alignment with his body, lined up the shot, and fired. The bullet ripped through the earth beside Albus's foot, effectivly freeing him.

Larik had run out of rounds in his rifle. He dropped the clip inside, and slammed another into his arm. Larik loaded the round into the chamber as he spun to see where the enemies had gone.

Larik spoke, "Should I fire upon the explosives?"
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:16 pm

"go for it" Albus yelled "just cut them off!" Albus was glad to be free but was worried for their survival, they lost one member of the crew already.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Larik spun on his feet, lined up his rifle with the explosives...*KA-BOOOOOOOOOOM*

The sound bounced around the tunnels, it would surely deafen a normal human.

The tunnel filled with fire and shrapnel, the tunnel roof collapsed on the group of enemies, all of them being crushed or melted in the insueing carnage.

A single enemy was left infront of the collapsed tunnel, its gun arm trapped underneath a large slab of roof.

Larik's eye scanned the enemy, and he said one word, "Questioning?" Meaning, should I kill him, or let him live for questioning.
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Phoyz was still struggling to move, after being dragged all over by Gravus, his body was in rough shape. On the upside his cloak was working, though the only good it'd do would be to hide his trigger happy savior. Still Phoyz was grateful, and felt a sense of respect for Gravus. "Thanks save. Shoot through." Phoyz said to Gravus, which was to mean Thank-you for saving me, and just shoot that damn thing so we can move on. Though whether he understood was another matter
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:16 am

Gravus sighed, not quite grasping the concept. "Can no one here speak a full sentence? I may be smart, but I can't grasp a paragraph of conversation from two words." He shook his head in exasperation. "What am I shooting at now?"
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Phoyz, sighing at the trigger happy savior, pointed at the enemy, and said only "That." He really wish they understood that the less words the better of espionage.
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:26 am

Gravus opened fire. The rattling of the damaged gun caused some bullets to shoot off through the tunnel behind them, into the flames.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2