Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearts of Steel OOC

+5
Evlon
Ragnant
Uber-Gam3r
Ryobin
Sylverstalker
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hearts of Steel OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearts of Steel OOC

Post by Lyle Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:12 am

no its not that im ganna b a marine that will b keeping me from joining it. it is that USA turned into a 3rd world country in the rp and thats just 1 thing i dont like cause i belive personally that if anything USA would conquer the world not dissolve
Lyle
Lyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryobin Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:39 am

ok the thing about a RP is that its a Role Play, you play out situations that either havent happened, arent available to you (like sylver being a man) or just plain will never ever happen (like in Lyles mind USA withering into a drooling little 3rd world pile of puss)
so patriotism is cool, but i think you have missplaced that word here for either arrogance, ignorance or stubbornness to excuse you not wanting to participate in a story that doesnt follow your regimented "what is ok" list, and this is cool, i have no problem with this, if i did i would hate nearly all humanity, all im offering is a chance to take a look at this and then maybe push the boundaries of your cognitive thinking a little, you might enjoy it.
Lyle ur my mate and i hope i havent offended you, that was be absolutely no means my intention here at all.
Ryobin
Ryobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyle Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:08 am

nah u havnt offended me and i know its a rp and doesnt mean anything but i was stating i wont join because of a fact i dont liek about the rp everything else is realy cool seems kinda similar to a chromehounds game or sumthing rofl
Lyle
Lyle

Back to top Go down

Post by LordNecro Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:36 am

lol, for some reason, this came to mind...remember reading it months ago http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html
LordNecro
LordNecro
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

http://www.pardus.at

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2