Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnant: My ideas for now.....

+4
necroangel22
Sora
Uber-Gam3r
Ragnant
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ragnant: My ideas for now..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ragnant: My ideas for now.....

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 11:15 am

I haven't watched either of those anime ^^: So yeah, bad me, why not do one for like, Full Metal Alchemist or Outlaw Star, something I've actually seen?
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Ragnant: My ideas for now..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ragnant: My ideas for now.....

Post by Ryobin Sun May 10, 2009 12:59 pm

because i havent seen either of those.........and your brittish, you dont have a soul.... XD
Ryobin
Ryobin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 1:03 pm

No, I have four, I collect them.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryobin Sun May 10, 2009 1:04 pm

TheGriffin wrote:No, I have four, I collect them.

bahahahahahahaha EPIC!
Ryobin
Ryobin

Back to top Go down

Post by necroangel22 Sun May 10, 2009 8:11 pm

ok. i'll try to get some other anime/ manga ready, i can probably have some new ones ready for tomorrow morning.
necroangel22
necroangel22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Mon May 11, 2009 12:25 am

Wow, you do work fast
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Mon May 11, 2009 12:55 am

LOL, i dont understand the whole manga thing.....but go ahead give me a look at what youve got!
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by necroangel22 Mon May 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Ok, i've decided on 2 manga's that have a great backstory, and they were pretty much out there at the top of most peoples list as both best sellers, and amazing storyline. so the 2 i've chosen are Full Metal Alchemist, and InuYasha.

I'll have an rp story completely made by either this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
necroangel22
necroangel22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Mon May 11, 2009 10:11 pm

cool, I can mostly follow full metal alchemist( I missed like 2-3 episodes, around the part Al becomes the philosopher stone), but in Inuyasha I just got bored with it, but I seen a couple of episodes.
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by necroangel22 Mon May 11, 2009 10:55 pm

ok, that makes everything easy enough. the storyline for InuYasha is pretty much an easy to follow storyline(I started to watch it over half way through the series). it should be pretty easy for me to get the shortened version of the whole storyline for everybody.

Last edited by necroangel22 on Wed May 13, 2009 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)
necroangel22
necroangel22

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed May 20, 2009 5:05 am

So, Ragna, This pirate thing still gonna happen? I need to get around to sending my sheet still, but there haven't been any updates in a while! Don't wanna join an RP that dies faster than mine have been lately Razz
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Wed May 20, 2009 6:09 am

didn't you read the OOC thread.... I still need to work out on how to start where to go ( mI have a few ideas) + I have some ussius with college right now, so depending on what happends tomorow I might be busy fixing the problem....
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Wed May 20, 2009 9:11 am

Ah, well, do you have any ideas you want to throw down and talk about for the RP? Could be good to get some opinions on things.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Wed May 20, 2009 5:42 pm

the thing is I don't want this to turn into all combat RP, though I'm thinking of starting it like that, with a little bit of back story of how whe ended up in the sky, and maybe, MAYBE, later on tie in events from the game to story, obiously changing a lot of things. probably will have it running in this week, but college just fucked up more my schedule more than it was....
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Wed May 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Yeah, keep away from all combat, just a light sprinkle of fighting is best. Backstory is a good thing, it's nice to know what's happening.
The sooner you can get it up, the better, I'm kinda feeling low on RPing right now
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed May 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Maybe if once in a while you let us godmod the hell out of a small town, we'll keep our murderous tendancies in check Twisted Evil

Also, Gonna try working on that pirate flag... hard thinking of an emblem from scratch without some backstory, though. Anything that might apply to how we got together or what we do to our victims?
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Wed May 20, 2009 10:32 pm

The flag, make it involve fire, a lot of it. Fire always looks awesome, even better if you include a black background.
Or you could just use ice, if you can do that. Since I'm obssesed with ice and all =P
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Wed May 20, 2009 10:55 pm

TheGriffin wrote:Yeah, keep away from all combat, just a light sprinkle of fighting is best. Backstory is a good thing, it's nice to know what's happening.

hence the reason I wanted blue rouges..... I'm still waiting for you guys for the character sheets.

also, don't know yet about the story and how will it affect it (why we live in the sky will be explained in the main post), since if I go for the main story we will just be going on an adventure to ...0_o... BRAIN STORM!!!!!!!!
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Thu May 21, 2009 5:45 am

Well, I'm planning on joining just about ever RP up.
You're third in line for a sheet, and sheets some after posting in PU *is getting things ordered for once.*
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu May 21, 2009 5:47 am

Yeah, I still need to get around to this one...

Are there any races, or is everyone still a human by this point?
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Thu May 21, 2009 5:59 am

everyone is human, but creature pets are accepted(since there are other creatures in this world)

some things I need to clear out right now:
1- fish fly....
2-there is no ocean, sky everywhere, water is gathered from either springs or rain.
3- massive cloud beds cover the bottom and top of the sky, it's is impossible to pass through them.
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu May 21, 2009 6:00 am

so this is some kind of techno-piratical Cloud City? I can deal with that.

Now to find an awesome pet...
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Thu May 21, 2009 6:06 am

what?.... no... is a mixture of things, IE:
Valua- empire, advance technology (not futuristic) IE: metal warships, stronger weponds, houses made of metal.

Nasr: desert, houses made of stone, egypt looking.

their technology is somewhat close to ours, just a few hundred years back.

as by the cloud beds it is where winds are the strongest and ships are unnable to pass trough. Again, why we live in the sky will be explained on the introductory post on the main RP.
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu May 21, 2009 6:10 am

Sooo... steampunk?
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Thu May 21, 2009 6:11 am

Sounds good, I might hold back until the intro post to prepare a sheet. I'd rather I had a better grasp on things.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next