Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infection (a remake of and old origins favourite) -=OPEN=-

+3
Uber-Gam3r
HappyRotter
Ryobin
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Infection (a remake of and old origins favourite) -=OPEN=- - Page 2 Empty Re: Infection (a remake of and old origins favourite) -=OPEN=-

Post by Sora Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:27 pm

"Alright...I need rope to fashion a pike-type weapon, and two, no one woke me up...good to see you to Gordon." Jason said, picking up the mop handle.
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Infection (a remake of and old origins favourite) -=OPEN=- - Page 2 Empty Re: Infection (a remake of and old origins favourite) -=OPEN=-

Post by HappyRotter Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:05 pm

"I called for wake up," said Sammich, but making no other mention of it as he walked over to the doorway, "They never used to be like that. If there are more like that, what we really need to be doing isn't just leaving walmart, it's leaving the country." He took one step outside the sanctuary that was Wall Mart, the distant moaning of zombies always evident. "C'mon guys, grab what you need, we'll be getting visitors very soon."
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Jason put his knife into its sheath, brandishing the mop handle like a bow staff, twirling it in the air, hitting left, right, and down, "This will work." Jason said.

Jason stepped behind Sammich, "I'm ready to go."
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Gordon looked across the store at the hunting desk that normally held guns and ammunition. It had been ransacked long ago.

"I got nothin'. Just tell me when we're leaving."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryobin Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:32 am

the troupe works their way through the mall carefully, you make it to the center, a large room with an impressive water feature in the centre, there is a corpse hanging over the side and looking up you see the railings of three stories coated in infected, all clambering mindlessly in an attempt to get at your tasty tasty flesh. a look around reveals that there is a small horde shuffling in from the direction that you came from, however with the current weapons you are equipped with they would be best left,(and seriously what would retreating in that direction achieve anyway). there are two alternate exits available to you.
Suddenly you hear the sound of breaking glass and a huge section of Bannister falls mere meters from you, this is followed promptly by more crashing and the mass raining of undead cannibals, one banister strikes Johndalar on the head during the chaos and he falls to the ground dead. One of the snarling infected falling head first landed on Abbey knocking her to the ground and fracturing her spine, as her hand reached forth, her eyes begging for help another infected landed between her and you, shattering its entire lower half before it bit deep into abbeys collar, her last dieing shrieks were gurgled by her own blood filling her wind pipe.
There isnt much time, you can escape to the left or right. there is no time to talk about it. action must be taken or you will all end up like Johndalar and Abbey.

OOC: Tai had better make it on or Wez is a dead man....
Ryobin
Ryobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:33 am

Candy let out her usual 'someone died' scream and grabbed the arm of the closest man for protection...
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Sammich hesitated for a fraction of a second, looked at Johndalar and Abbey, then started running to the right while yelling 'Less zombies this way, c'mon!', dragging Candy along with him. "Run Candy, it's faster than me dragging you!" he said loudly as he noticed she had sort of froze up and was barely moving of her own.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:21 pm

The heels of candy's boots were skipping along the ground as she was being dragged till she managed to gain balance and run as fast as she could with the help of Sammich. "I cant fight them" Candy yelled in a panic as she stumbled away from the bulk of the horde.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:05 pm

"TO THE RIGHT!! RUN RIGHT!!" Jason yelled, smashing his staff across the zombie who was on Abbey, "Come on, they are both dead...RUN!" Jason yelled once again, holding his staff in a defensive position, attempting to hold back the hoarde just long enough for the others to get going. Jason planned to follow quickly, he had seen heroics like this before, they always ended in the 'hero' being surrounded..."GOOO!!"

Last edited by Sora on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:10 pm

"Then just keep running!" Sammich yelled to Candy. "Jason, run! don't go for heroics! he yelled again over his shoulder, turning his head to face forward again in time to swing his cricket bat wildly, pushing half a dozen zombies back, but breaking the bat off at the handle. "Shit!" He kept running, keeping hold of Candy's hand with his left hand and holding onto the stump of his cricket bat with the right.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Jason shoved Gordon towards the exit, following quickly himself, "WHICH WAY?!" Jason yelled, turning back, just in time to smash his mop handle through an incoming zombies eye socket, stopping it dead in its tracks. The mop handle broke into two equal pieces, Jason used piece to wedge into another zombie follower.
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:02 pm

"The RIGHT you imbecile! Stop trying to emulate the movies. These zombies aren't slow!" Now Gordon grabbed Jason, hurtling them both after sammich, who was almost lost in the clouds of dust and debris in the air.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Jason ran right behind Gordon keeping exact pace, "Where are we headed? Another store? Outside?"
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:09 pm

"Better off in the open where we can see them coming, I'd say." Gordon called back. "For now, we're following the big guy."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Sammich saw the exits of the mall, which were miraculously free of hoards of zombies coming at them. Most of them were behind them. Running through the exits, he said to everyone else, "Anyone got any idea where to go from here?" He continued running up the street, pulling Candy along with him, luckily no infected were here too. "Like, I'll keep running until I think of something or someone else thinks of something." he paused and then said "Or until we can't run anymore."
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:53 am

OOC: eleven days later and all the survivors were dead, because people didn't post enough. How sad. I'm double posting, but i'm sure Sylver and Ryo won't mind.

Sammich swore loudly when he saw the infected coming from the direction he was running. "Change of plan!" he said loudly, "up here!" he pointed to a ladder which was leading to a roof. He pushed Candy up, climbing behind her, watching the infected, which would reach the ladder in less than thirty seconds. "I really hope they can't climb," he muttered as he continued.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:11 am

Gordon and Jason finally managed to catch up to Sammich. "Good plan! I'm sure most of them will be stumped by this!"

Gordon helped Candy up, then began to climb himself. Ladies first, after all.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Sammich hauled himself and Candy up over the top of the building and looked back down to see that Gordon, Jason and Wez were just behind him and all the infected were clustered around the bottom. "Good, " he said, slumping to the ground, "they can't climb." he quickly scanned the roof, and said, "what luck. Two of us gone in the mall and we all made it to a place they can't get to."
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:01 pm

"This is just horrible" Candy declared in a manner that made it seem that her comment wasnt at all obvious "Thank you Sam, i never would have survived without you. "what are we going to do now?" Candy inquired having no survival instincts of her own.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Sammich shrugged. "I need a weapon," he said simply, "my bat broke, a knife isn't going to do much good, I need something with reach." he cast his eyes around him quickly and seeing nothing of use. He walked back to the ladder, helped the last of them up and tested the strength of the ladder, "Judging be what's just happened, up high is safer, as infected can't climb. but they're changing, that one in the mall was different, and I don't know if anywhere on this continent would be safe with those things around."
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryobin Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:19 pm

as if to illustrate your point you hear a blood curdling scream, although, it doesnt sound quite human, what it did sound like though was as if it was getting closer, and rapidly.
Ryobin
Ryobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Wez, who hadn't said anything much during that whole episode, was the first to react to the scream with a "I do hope for that to be a fluffy kitten that has just had its spine ripped out, because I really don't want it to be the alternative, and the specific location." The alternative being that Mr. Fantastic creature (hey someone else called it that, I just can't come-up with a better name), while the specific location being right where they were standing.
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 pm

"I myself hope it wasn't a kitten getting it's spine ripped out," Sammich said, tightening his grip on his knife and picking up a half brick from a pile, "something that can make a kitten make that noise wouldn't be fun," he switched the brick to his throwing hand and made his way to where the noise had come from, seriously hoping nothing would appear and that the screech heading in their direction was completely coincidental. "not bloody likely," he muttered to himself.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryobin Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:56 pm

you catch a glimpse of.......something moving too fast to be human down she street, it dodges and weaves through the car riddling the streets with ease and screams again when it reaches the base of your building. you hear it knock over a trashcan as it circles the building, searching for a way to its meal. The following silence only lasted 4-5 seconds but it seemed like an eternity with the adrenalin coursing through your veins. Your momentary eternity was shattered with another horrifying scream and the sight of an infected human, covered in hair that runs on all fours leaping onto your roof from two buildings down, lacking claws it runs on its oversize fists, permanently clenched, two large saber tooth canines pierce its bottom jaw, luckily for you as one bite from those 7 inch teeth would end any one of you, although the nonexistent risk of bite eased the survivors minds very little when the creature landed and released another shriek, forcing you all to attempt to block your ears out of instinct.
Ryobin
Ryobin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Sammich removed his hands from his ears and started running towards the thing from behind. "c'mon..." he muttered quietly, treading as lightly as he could. He raised his right hand and threw the brick as hard as he could, running to the side as soon as he did. The *thunk* followed by the noise of staggering and a slightly different growl made him sure he'd hit it. He turned, fully expecting to have a monster charging him, but instead saw it focusing it's eyes on Wez and moving slowly towards him, growling deeply. "oh crap." he said simply, knowing if it started going faster, wez was dead.

OOC: Have been on MSN with Ryo, organised the whack ( I rolled an 18 to hit with my brick) and he gave me permission to say it started goin towards wez.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next