Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infection (a remake of and old origins favourite) -=OPEN=-

+3
Uber-Gam3r
HappyRotter
Ryobin
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Infection (a remake of and old origins favourite) -=OPEN=- - Page 3 Empty Re: Infection (a remake of and old origins favourite) -=OPEN=-

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:31 am

Gordon had been trying to conserve ammo, but this thing was far too dangerous. He opened fire and emptied his clip into the monstrosity. "Die, die, DIE!!!"
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Infection (a remake of and old origins favourite) -=OPEN=- - Page 3 Empty Re: Infection (a remake of and old origins favourite) -=OPEN=-

Post by Ryobin Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:36 pm

ooc: i thing my uber sized d-20 likes you uber because it rolled 20, 20, 14 for you O.O. whenever i play D&D all i get is like friggin 7's.
IC: As the creature pounced towards Wez, Gordon fired frantically at it, first shot lodging in its neck vertebrate, the second ripping clean through its temple and the third striking it in the fore-left leg (on a regular human this would be left arm). The creature, despite being dead was still in mid pounce and thus landed heavily on Wez, knocking him to the ground where he stuck his head and was rendered unconcious.
Ryobin
Ryobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:11 am

"Crap! Get him off!" Gordon yelled, running up to the massive beast and trying to roll it off of Wez's limp body. At the same time, he examined what he could see of Wez for wounds.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:07 am

Sammich helped Gordon roll the monster off Wez, and looked for any damage. "From what I can see, he's alright, just unconscious," he said, before getting up and looking around. "For now, I think, we're safe up here. Until we can think of a better place, I say we stay here."
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3