Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kage-no-taiyou's RP Plans

+3
Ragnant
Sora
Kage-no-taiyou
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kage-no-taiyou's RP Plans - Page 2 Empty Re: Kage-no-taiyou's RP Plans

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 17, 2009 10:02 pm

IMO the best RP is one where, when someone asks you what it's based on, you can say "Well... it's kinda like this mixed with a bit of this... maybe some of that. I just made it up one day."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Mon May 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Right well East Ally is definitely being changed, except setting stays

Shibuya is off

Spooks will wait till Ryobin starts rping again

Xig-BAR will need to do a bit of consulting first, but yeah that's the one that seems to be most likely gunna be made
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Mon May 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Well, my interests are still the same really, I'll be keeping a keen eye on any new news in this thread.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 pm

Ok news is, Xig-BAR, not happening till I come up with a story line, which will take some time.

Spooks, doesn't look all that good from where I'm sitting, and East Ally, well here's the basic idea I'm going for now

I'm trying to steer clear of the whole fantasy / horror area, that's Ryobin's and Sylver's territories respectively. Plus also it's been done alot, so I'm probably going to try for a modern life grit type of thing. Basically the story is still in the pre-planning era, but I was thinking for the characters, basically being the rejects of society, possibly even making it seem like a war on the slum districts of D. City, and the our characters being smack bang in the middle. I mean sure some people can be on one side or another, but the main idea is to be in the centre of this, fighting to survive and not be killed by both opposing sides. I have yet to decide if it has to do with gang warfare, or just plain old police vs psycos .But yeah that's one area that I might go for.

Another RP plan came from reading too many things with Anthropomorphic creatures tied into the main plot. I might explore this idea, but yeah East Ally is the one I'm going to be going forward with, unless you guys like the idea of just hanging out in a Bar and chatting. heh, maybe that could be one for those who would just like to chill out after all the action rps, or just for those getting started into the rp phase.
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2