Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheGriffin's ideas for some RPs

+2
Googlebugger
TheGriffin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TheGriffin's ideas for some RPs - Page 2 Empty Re: TheGriffin's ideas for some RPs

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 12:09 am

It might be a Mermaid/Demon hybrid? That would just about smash through the rules, though for a 70% human school, you are probably doomed to be picked on a little with those looks =P
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

TheGriffin's ideas for some RPs - Page 2 Empty Re: TheGriffin's ideas for some RPs

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 10, 2009 12:12 am

Pick away. If it gets me some awesome tentacled demon creature, I will make their lives a living hell for not accepting me Twisted Evil
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 12:16 am

You know that every student is forced to take classes to train with a personal magic weapon, right? Violance will only end badly if you're outnumbered.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiken Sun May 10, 2009 12:18 am

And even though it seems legal for students to kill each other in heated battle, you wouldn't want to be wiped off the face of the earth through gang rape~
Shiken
Shiken

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 12:20 am

Well, of course it's legal, -in self defence-
And, y'know, if the judge is a racist.
How did you know I was planning a huge gang-rape chapter!? o.o
I'm really not, BTW
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 10, 2009 12:21 am

Ok, so I wouldn't be violent. I always seem to lean towards the soft-spoken types anyway. I'll find some sneakier way to mess with them Twisted Evil
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiken Sun May 10, 2009 12:22 am

Suuurree your not~ *wink*

Anyway, Humans will definately be a #1 enemy if you yourself aren't a human. Humans are already cruel to each other, even more so towards other beings.
Shiken
Shiken

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 12:24 am

Now that's what I want to see in here, some good clever moves with a bit less 'omg god-mode action'.

Humans aren't always an enemy, doesn't mean they always aren't Wink
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Googlebugger Sun May 10, 2009 12:25 am

TheGriffin wrote:Humans aren't always an enemy, doesn't mean they always aren't Wink

Lolwut?
Googlebugger
Googlebugger

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 12:27 am

It makes sense, just.
Looking back, it is a weird sentance though xD
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiken Sun May 10, 2009 12:29 am

Yeah. Weird sentence, clear meaning~
Shiken
Shiken

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 12:30 am

So, any interest at all in the second one? I know Shikey and Rag can't comment much unless I explain lockdown, which would ruin part of the fun.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Googlebugger Sun May 10, 2009 12:33 am

Uhm, me.
I definitely would join any RP you make Grif!
but you probably know that by now ^_^
Googlebugger
Googlebugger

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 12:35 am

Well yeah xD and I any you make.
But any ideas or imput into it to improve it from Lockdown#1?
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Googlebugger Sun May 10, 2009 12:39 am

Uhh, not any that I would be able to think of.
Lockdown #1 pwned me to death :-p
So just do the same thing you did in that one.
x]
Googlebugger
Googlebugger

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Well then, any further ideas for this?
Could the first one be approved to make an IC/OOC thread for?
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryobin Sun May 10, 2009 1:32 pm

if lockdown is the Rp that i think it was i have a problem with that style in a forum sense, some would call it post whoring, if this Rp is made ill seek confirmation from Sylver that much of it would e done over PC and then posted with one post, or a similar system, that kind of Rp is best to be done over MSN or something like that.
Ryobin
Ryobin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Like I said in the first post, less creator control, I'm highly aiming to move away from that style while keeping with the theme in this incarnation.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiken Sun May 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Hey Grif, I had an idea for somewhat of a "School Activity". It's quite a Malicious activity though.

Basically, since it's a school, there are obviously gonna be rule breakers who use their magic/powers for Selfish and supposedly Evil desires. Let's say the school is a little low on available help, so the school starts a program to deal with the problem, they call it, "Hunter Club".

In Hunter Club, a student may take a "Job" for extra credit or as a way to show off their training. A Student who is bad is put on a "Delinquent List", in which a student hunts for another Student on the Delinquent List. The Difficulty is ranged in the form of Letters, to show the level of risk involved. It is ranged from D to S+. Also, it is not unheard of for a Teacher or Graduate ranked individual to be placed on the Delinquent List.

This also brings me to another thing I want to suggest, as a way of showing who in the school is better then others, using Ranks; Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate, Teacher.

A rank is assigned to them according to how powerful they are, instead of by how long they've been there. Example; A student who is there only for say, 2-3 years and is a novice in what they Practice in, they will be ranked a "Freshman". If a person who just joined is Adept enough in what they practice, they can be considered a "Sophomore" on Day 1, maybe even a "Junior" if they're skilled enough.

Getting back to the Hunter Club idea; A Letter is corresponding to the Rank of a Student;

Freshman: Can only take Rank D and Rank C jobs.

Sophomore: Can only take Rank D, Rank C, and Rank B jobs.

Junior: Can only take Rank C, Rank B, and Rank A jobs.

Senior: Can only take Rank B and Rank A jobs. They are allowed to take Rank S jobs if in a Small Group of Seniors or accompanied by a Teacher or Graduate rank individual.

Graduate: Can only take Rank A and Rank S jobs. May take Rank S+ jobs if in a Small Group of Graduates.

Teacher: May take any job. They also may take Rank S+ jobs alone, even though the school supervisors advise not to.

Just a small idea that came to me, not sure if you'll use it or not, but it's just a suggestion.
Shiken
Shiken

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Interesting, but I have to say I don't like the ranking systems that much :/
I'll probably include some sort of student authority to keep people like that in check but we'll see.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Wow, Shiken... you really gave that some thought! Hunter Club sounds like fun Razz

Also, Griff. Though of a simple 2-part crossbreed for that picture. Mantis Humanoid/Water Demon. That work for you?
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Mon May 11, 2009 12:26 am

Sure, you're the one who has to RP it after all, BTW, this was approved, am writing it up now.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2