Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosis U - That's right, we're back!

+3
Googlebugger
Ragnant
Uber-Gam3r
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Empty Psychosis U - That's right, we're back!

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sat May 09, 2009 11:34 pm

1. The Rules: Same as always.
-No Swearing/Inappropriate Conduct
-I am Lord of this RP. If I choose to delegate these powers, listen to them.
-Try to keep active, or give control to someone else if you don't think you'll be on for a while.
-If you want control of a Teacher, make sure you'll be around to control them. Message me Early!
-Multiple Characters are fine, just keep them both going. Multiple teachers is also fine.
-Age limit of 13-21 for students, 22+ for teachers

2. Teachers will all be Fully-Fledged characters, but they don't require quite as much activity if you don't want to mess with them. If you want to reserve your spot as one of the teachers (whose positions will be listed soon), send me a message with which one you want to be and your character sheet for them. If I get more than one for a single position, I'll pick whichever is more interesting and appropriate for the role.

3. There is something going on at the school... if you think you've figured it out, feel free to have your character tell someone or write it down, but keep in mind: Not every empty room is private. If you message your ideas to me, I might give you clues or just tell me you're wrong, but it will be much less interesting for everyone else Razz

4. Everyone starts at the school. If you want to make a new character, they'll have been at the school just long enough to know the general shape, but nothing more.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Empty Re: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back!

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sat May 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Setting:

The year is 2030. Not much has changed since President Rorik was elected. It was obvious soon after his election that he was supremely paranoid and aggressive, but laws passed under President Wilhelm allowed the mandatory prescription of meds and the hiring of a small 'task force' to keep that under control. The world was in a wary but otherwise stable state of peace, but rumors of genetically modified humans and other paranormal occurrences were increasing all the time. It was hard to tell what was true and what was simply the underlying state of panic the general populous was in.

You are an average Joe. Making your way through life the best you can. Sure, you might be a little more or less successful than some, but otherwise you are invisible on the global scene. Your life is going just as it has for forever. No one would ever be stalking you... you're not interesting enough!

...Right?
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Empty Re: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back!

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sat May 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Teachers and Faculty:

The Principal:
-Taken by Uber-Gam3r

Name: The Overseer (No true name known)
Country of Origin: Assumed to be North America, possibly England
Description/Pic: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Logo_spook-6 He is constantly well cloaked. No one alive today has seen his true face.
Quirks, Personality, Misc: Seems to have a 'Big Brother' fetish, keeping constant, complete surveillance over his school and its instructors. He occasionally roams the halls, but always heavily covered. The only time his voice is heard is over the intercom.

VP and Electrokinesis Coach:
-Taken by Shanra (Google's Friend)

Name: Larry Grey
Country of Origin: England
Description/Pic:
Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Thor
Quirks, Personality, Misc: Oh, oh you will learn his personality >.> Be very afraid

Janitors/Cafeteria workers/etc. (if you want them):
-Open

Sylverstalker

Name: Charles (Surname unknown)
Country of Origin: U.S of A
Description: Elderly African American, he has short grey hair and messy stubble, he usually wears blue overalls and a matching cap, his eyes are aged and he is a quiet peaceful man.
Psychic Specialty: Mental Probing (Teacher)
Quirks/Personality: Charles doesn’t seem to mind that he is a janitor, he cleans but doesn’t seem to answer to anybody. He almost always has a mop in hand.

Uber-Gam3r

Name: Ford Luccer (Pronounced 'Loo-ker')
Country of Origin: U.S. German Heritage
Description/Pic: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! PsychonautsFordCruller
Psychic Specialty: Mental Projection
Quirks, Personality, Misc: Seemingly completely unhinged. He is often seen doing whatever odd jobs are available throughout the school. When approached, it is not uncommon for him to start talking about completely random topics, even ones related to jobs that are in no way related to what he's doing at the moment.

Telekinesis and Mental Projection Coach:
-Taken by Itchigotchi

Name: Ara Fendsheath
Country of Origin: Brazil
Description/Pic: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Afrosew-in
Quirks, Personality, Misc: She doesn't really seem to blink, her concentration is often so focused, and then at other times, it seems like shes off with the fairies. She doesn't like pyrokinesis, and has an 11 year old son she loves. https://2img.net/h/i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/cyacob/afrobaby2.png
Sometimes she pretends to be an animal, but in such a way you cant really laugh. Having such concentration has its side effects. She only eats with plastic cutlery or else she bends it.

Mental Probing Instructor:
-Taken by Sylverstalker

See Charles

Clairvoyance Instructor:
-Taken by Uber-Gam3r

Name: Lloyd Kemper
Country of Origin: U.S.A. in the DC Area
Description/Pic: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! 508765-guardboyd_large
Quirks, Personality, Misc: Completely paranoid, and constantly obsessing over possible conspiracies against both himself and the World at large. Sees everything as 'connected' to something else, which makes him excellent at Clairvoyance. If you approach him, check what you say. You already have the Overseer watching you...

Telepathy Instructor:
-Open

Ecopathy Trainer:
-Reserved for Ryobin

Pyrokinesis Coach:
-Taken by Ragnarock

Name: Tormod Rosarki
Country of Origin: U.S.A
Description/Pic: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! 2074474623_1aa771a9a1
Even he looks kidish, hes actually old enough to be a teacher.
Quirks, Personality, MIsc: He just graduated from this very same academy. The Pyrokenisis teacher left his job after he graduated, so the principal asked him to be the new teacher do to his amazing abilities with Pyrokenesis. Hates when people make fun of him for looking young, doesn't like the cold.

Technopathy Instructor:
-Open
- 1 Applicant
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sat May 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Students:

Character Sheet Model:

Name:
Country of Origin:
Future Psychic Specialty:
Quirks, Personality, MIsc:

In the order they were submitted:

Shanra
Name: Oasis Wolfden
Country of Origin: America
Description/Pic:
Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Ef3e7c9c15d14e2c9d6ce39614d0102c
Future Psychic Specialty: Telekinesis
Quirks, Personality, Misc: Into dark things, death metal music, favorite colour is black, ect ect. Fairly quiet.

Ryobin
Name:Jeffery McFinnigan
Country of Origin: Ireland
Description/Pic: Short (even for his age) and scrawny with messy red hair, attempts to compensate for his height by standing tall.
Future Psychic Specialty: Pyrokenesis
Quirks, Personality, MIsc: Severe OCD But still very boisterous and obnoxious, Believes a stranger is just a friend that he hasnt met yet, this would probably get him into troubble anywhere outside his small home town.

Sylverstalker
Name: Alejandra Marquez
Country of Origin: U.S of A (her parents are from Mexico)
Description: Attractively built Hispanic heritage she has long smooth brown hair that she keeps in a pony tail, brown eyes and mildly athletic.
Dorm: Delta
Future Psychic Specialty: Telekinesis
Quirks/Personality: Alejandra works as a checkout-chick and really doesn’t like people talking down to her, she has plans to make it out of her lower class lifestyle and become someone important.

Ragnarock
Name: Sothe Yune
Country of Origin: Puerto Rico
Description/Pic: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Sothe5wt
Dorm: Foxtrot
Future Psychic Specialty: Electrokenisis
Quirks, Personality, MIsc: He has spend most of his live in the streets. His father died and his mother spends most of her money on drugs and acohol, for this reason he stays on the streets, to not see his mother. Since his mother dosen't give him any kind of support he has resort to thivery to survive. He also steals to help those that are homeless or poor, for this reason he has grown up to be very agile. Hates seeing weak kids getting picked on for no reason. He is calm and gentle most of time, though in case of boredom he gets annoying to amuse himself.

Itchigotchi
Name: Sarah Johnson
Country of Origin: Canada
Description/Pic:Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! P
Future Psychic Specialty: Clairvoyance
Quirks, Personality, MIsc: Maya is the typical 'goody two shoes' She takes care of her little brothers, gets good grades in school, has a boring job in the bakery, does athletics, volunteers for charities and has a huge circle of friends. Everyone she interacts with likes her, her life is a typical and perfect teenage life. She is open and friendly to everyone she meets, but there is a certain barrier where no-one can get to know her intimately. She has never had any best friends or boyfriends, but no-one notices. You will often see her walking around smiling at everyone, waving, and taking up any opportunities life throws her way.

Name: Emily Johnson
Country of Origin: Canada
Description/Pic: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Blonde
Future Psychic Specialty: Ecopathy
Quirks, Personality, MIsc: She is more detached from her family than her little sister, having a small group of friends and very dedicated to her jobs so she can finally move out of home. She is more of a drama queen, not the perfect one- more like the black sheep, the older sister that failed.
She likes strawberries and sunflowers, loves eyeliner, has had many boyfriends, is a vegetarian and works in a coffee shop and various retail stores.

Sora
Name: John Stathel
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
Description/Pic: 5"11', weras a black hoodie with blackcombat pants when free running, when not free running, he typically wears jeans and a t-shirt. He has dark curly hair, and quite a good looking face.
Dorm: Sierra
Future Psychic Specialty: Electrokenesis
Quirks, Personality, MIsc: enjoys messing around with friends, loves free running.

Googlebugger
Name: Leon Veros
Country of Origin: United States
Description/Pic: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Anime
Dorm: Delta
Future Psychic Specialty: Pyrokinesis
Quirks, Personality, MIsc: Due to being homeless, Leon makes the most out of any kind of material he gets. He tries as hard as he can to not waste anything. He likes to keep warm and help other homeless people out. He often steals from the rich or from giant superstores so he can come back to his homeless friends and help them live with food and water. He is very courageous and very sneaky. There isn't much he wouldn't do to help one of his friends, making him a great, loyal ally. But the hard part is obtaining his friendship.

Last edited by Uber-Gam3r on Mon May 11, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sat May 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Updates Here

We're back! If you want new characters, just send me a new sheet, but if you plan on keeping your old character, try to pick up from where you left off.

Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! Pu_map10

Last edited by Uber-Gam3r on Sun May 10, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Sat May 09, 2009 11:58 pm

OOC: woot! finaly

this is what you wrote last for me:
@ Ragna - "The facts of life involving us beating up people who ask too many questions. Now why don't you bug off and die? I have kids to teach.

IC:Sothe froze up for a second and then steped back "ok ok, no need to cause a scene, I'll just leave you alone..." Sothe then started walking away from the guy...
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 10, 2009 12:07 am

@ Ragna - A strong hand gripped your shoulder. "You... don't... turn your back on me. You don't want a scene? That's too F---ing BAD!" The kid wound back his fist, and it was about an inch away from your face before a blinding flash knocked him several feet away from you. He whimpered as he got back to his feet and skulked back to the shadows. You glanced up to see a tiny girl who seemed like she was only 11 or 12, but acted much older. "You pissed off Vik on your first day here... smart."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Googlebugger Sun May 10, 2009 12:14 am

OOC: I'll just copy my last post.

IC:Leon rummaged through his clothes and made a quick outfit change. After he felt comfortable he left the dorm and started walking around to better understand what this place was.
Googlebugger
Googlebugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 10, 2009 12:17 am

@ Google - You couldn't see anything too amazing from where you were. You're pretty sure you heard a small explosion around the far side of one of those buildings, but who knows what that could be in this college-like atmosphere. There are some people exercising, a girl laying on top of someone, and some teachers wandering around, but nothing too interesting... where to first?
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Googlebugger Sun May 10, 2009 12:22 am

Leon looked for signs or maybe even a map of the entire place to tell what buildings were what. He walked around for a bit and then went over to the girl who seemed to have fallen on someone.
"Erm... what exactly are you doing?" Leon asked awkwardly. He stared at the girl with a look that said "What the heck?".
Googlebugger
Googlebugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Sun May 10, 2009 12:32 am

Sothe was shock yet again, he fell to the ground and was frozen still trying to get a grip of the situation, " what.... what just..... what the hell just happened?" Sothe asked the little girl that had just appered out of no where....
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 10, 2009 1:17 am

@ Google - The girl looked up at you. "Minor accident. Nothing to worry about." She glanced at the guy she'd landed on. "You are okay, right?"

@ Ragna - "That's Vik. He's the stereotypical school bully. You're lucky I was here, or he might have cracked a few bones before he finished. M'name's Kyleigh. Pleased to meet you."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 2:02 am

The sound of a low rumbling was heard. Well, that was true for all of one second after which it was not heard. After said second, a pure barrage of thunder which made the school seem to be under an intense blitz blasted along the far side of the atrium. As the rumble; or sonic boom as would be more appropriate got to ear splitting levels it stopped in a hail of sparks exploding from the roof of the pyramid-shaped atrium.

Through the wall of electrical energy a single red line shone through, breaking past the blue-white rain as a huge motor bike, still roaring like a monster burst into the air. Flying over the grassed area, seemingly flying, or perhaps being shot, from the roof of the make-shift ramp otherwise known as a building was Mr. Grey, the deputy head of the school and head of electrokinesis riding a huge black and red bike. The bike seemed to slow down in mid air above the tree where some of the social interaction was happening.

He leapt from his bike, still several stories above the ground. The bike sailed on, landing gracefully and perfectly parked in an available space in the small line of parking spaces across the park area. He however, didn’t seem to go forwards very much after that.

He fell.

One interesting fact about Mr. Grey, he did not like trees, the ecopathy teachers did not like him.

He stood perfectly straight and didn’t seem to really notice the two story drop below him. He acted as if gravity was about to take a break so that he could eat some lunch before worrying about the problem. Eventually, he landed straight on the tree, I could say in the tree, but truthfully, those are both wrong. He landed through the tree, as he hit the tree the whole thing just… went, a few sparks could be seen coming from him but the tree just seemed to… Well it just went with a little cloud of dust that settled at his feet.

He then landed on the ground, about where the tree was, probably about the same size too. From ground level it could be seen that he was large, almost unnaturally so. He was wearing a formal black suit and tie along with well ironed trousers and polished shoes, with a bit of tree dust now on him, but otherwise rather flawless, oh and his hair was a mess.

The man, giant, teacher, Mr. Grey, saw the few kids who were around what was the base of the tree, giving a slow nod. “Hello.” The deputy head was here in person, things got serious now.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Sun May 10, 2009 3:00 am

"yeah I think I got the bully part down... but what did you just do right now, what was it?" Sothe asked rather curious, all that was happening around him seemed so strange yet apparently a lot of people were acting like this is just commond everyday activity " Oh! and by the way, the names So..." he then was interupted to what online could be described like the mother of all thunder storms just happened, after everything had quiet down he saw a really tall man in the distance...
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 10, 2009 3:18 am

@ Griff and Sora - An old groundskeeper slipped out of the shadows and leaned on his weedwhacker. "Kids, meet Larry, the VP. He does this every time a new batch o' kids shows up. Get used to it. He doesn't need to eat. He survives off of being 'bad-ass'." He laughed to himself as he disappeared back into the shadows... that guy was insane.

@ Ragna - "Oh, that's just Mr. Grey. He does that every year." She made a brushing gesture, as if it was insignificant. "Well, 'Soh'. Good to meet you. What I did to save you was electrokinesis. They'll teach you that next week, I think. It's also how Mr. Grey made all those storm clouds appear. Everyone has their specialty, but if you want the rundown on all of the things you can do, wait until tomorrow. That's usually when they do the list of all of the lessons. You get more info in the lessons themselves." Apparently she'd given this lecture before. She nearly had it memorized.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sun May 10, 2009 3:43 am

Why is it he hadn't warned that janitor by now?The guy'd done this before and it was really rather a pain, "The hell do they always play down my entrance for? It's not easy to pull that off, you know." he rested his head in his palm with a sigh as the groundskeeper managed to dissapear into shadows, in the middle of an open park area, at mid-day, the guy could do that, you didn't get here without doing something special.

"Anyway," Mr. Grey said looking up from his palm, and talking in a more commanding and booming voice "I'm pretty much the important person in this school, I know about the Overseer, but he doesn't count, he may as well not exist as far as appearances around campus go." He looked down at the boy who seemed to have a girl laying on top of him, rather than comment he gave a slight smirk and a nod, "I'll be seeing you in class soon, John."

He'd got a good grip on who was in his classes, no doubt he'd know most of the other's classes by the end of term. It was part of the whole 'pretty much the face of the school' thing, damn secretive headmaster. Anyway, at least he had some of the new pupils names down already.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Sun May 10, 2009 6:29 am

"uh.... yeah... so how long have you been in here, you seem to know a bit and seem to have good control of your... electrowhat... how long have you been in this school anyways?"
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 10, 2009 6:35 am

@ Ragna - The girl rolled her eyes. "I've been here about 3 years. Thinking about becoming a teacher when I graduate. You get so used to the area after a while."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryobin Sun May 10, 2009 8:58 am

OOC: oh jeeze the last think i remember is running into a burning building alone because i heard a girl or a cat or a zombie or something...

IC: Jeffery was a little more than confused about what was going on, "so... what? dont i have a choice in this matter what-so-ever? how is everyone so normal about this?" because there was little else he could do he walked over to his table and check out his stuff, 116, thats his dorm number, "better go and check it out" he thought to himself, 'i had better try not to get abducted along the way' he thought as he smiled to himself.
Ryobin
Ryobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Sun May 10, 2009 1:58 pm

OOC: I think my last post was on bed being a bit sad and worried.

IC:Alejandra looked at the girl confusedly 'she could sense it?' she thought, the girl seemed nice but this place was really weird...'like weirder than those traditional festivals my parents used to talk about from back in Mexico' Alejandra had been silent for a bit to long and decided that talking was necessary to kill the awkward silence "so your from the delta dorm too?" she asked in a small talk manner.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 10, 2009 8:23 pm

@ Ryobin - Your trip to your dorm is relatively uneventful. There are some explosions and people laying on other people, but this place is like a college. Nothing too weird there. Your room had some of your old things in it, which was surprising, especially since you didn't have all that much to begin with. Your dorm building was actually pretty busy, with people wandering between rooms and talking with each other all over the place.

@ Sylver - The girl smiled and leaned up against the doorframe comfortably. Her denim jacket rubbed up against the wood, and you noticed that the same general shape had been worn through the paint on both sides of the door, like the girl came here often. "Yep. I've been here for five years by special request. I help out the new girls in the dorm. The guys can suck it." She laughed to herself quietly for a second. "So what's the matter? Wanna talk about it?"
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Mon May 11, 2009 2:34 am

"3 years... thats hmmm... a really long time to be here" Sothe said nervously, he thought that he was gonna be in here for a year and thats it, but listening to this girl proved otherwise " so I guess I'll be seeing you around campus, later" Sothe then headed back to his dorm, just one day in here and he saw too much already.
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon May 11, 2009 2:50 am

@ Ragna - As you headed back to your dorm, you were suddenly grabbed and pulled around a corner. The snotty kid who had tried to beat you up earlier had you by the collar. "You got lucky last time. Now there's no little girl to protect you!" He paused for a second, contemplating how strange that sounded...
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Mon May 11, 2009 11:28 am

"This is just so weird, like, i always wanted to be able to do something special...but this is way over the top!" Alejandra exclaimed. "My family must be worried, and what am i doing here? I wanted to be an athlete or a sucsessful business woman, not a superhuman with skills that i may not even posses!'
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon May 11, 2009 11:32 pm

@ Sylver - The girl smiled again (that seemed to be her default face) and brushed her hands through her hair. "You don't need to worry about your family. I got a chance to visit my parents a while back, and they really had been informed. They'll probably miss you for a little while, but once you've been here long enough, you'll be allowed to visit. And if your family was having any problems the agents always make sure they're taken care of. As for what you dreamed you wanted to do with your life, it's all still open for you. Consider this a detour... and alternate choice that wasn't available before. I know how you feel, though. It'll get easier after a while."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next