Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychosis U - That's right, we're back!

+3
Googlebugger
Ragnant
Uber-Gam3r
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! - Page 2 Empty Re: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back!

Post by Sylverstalker Tue May 12, 2009 12:48 am

"Yeah....your right" Alejandra concluded slowly "It will all be fine...but you cant deny that it is a little bit creepy, kidnapping all us kids for some abilities that we are s'posed to have" Alejandra laughed in a leading way hoping that this girl may show her a bit of her powers or show her around the school or something so she wouldn't be so lost.

Charles the janitor was mopping the hallway outside Sothe's dorm room in his usual blue overalls he paused for a second gave the front of his little blue hat a pull whilst looking at the wall, he smiled knowingly and began mopping his way towards the door in a calm directed manner...
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Psychosis U - That's right, we're back! - Page 2 Empty Re: Psychosis U - That's right, we're back!

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed May 13, 2009 12:08 am

OOC: Not all that much I can do with that...

@ Sylver - The girl looked over her shoulder at Charles. "He's creepy... never says much, but always seems to be around." Suddenly, she jumped slightly. "Ohmigod! I never introduced myself, did I? So rude... I'm Crystal." She reached forward to shake your hand, but being so close to the wall forced her shoulder into a clock on your dresser and it fell to the ground and smashed. "Oh... I'm so sorry! I'm not being a very good dorm-mate right now, am I? Lemme fix that." She held one hand to her temple and the other over the smashed clock. The pieces shuddered for a moment before snapping back together as if attracted by a magnet. "There we go! Nearly as good as new!"
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Thu May 14, 2009 7:03 pm

John stood up, brushed himself off, and helped Lena up off the ground. "So, Larry, is it, I'm so glad to see your powers don't go to waste, that tree was deadly, thank goodness you destroyed it, it might have taken...COUNTLESS hours of study time spent leaning. Thank you so very much." John gave a slight bow, John had little patience for people who TRIED to be badass, this massive teacher was no exception," So, you are the electrokenesis instructor..." It was at this moment John noticed someone dissapear behind a corner with a hand 'assisting' him along. " Did you see that?" John asked Larry, "I'm not clear on your bullying policy, but I won't stand for it." not even waiting for a response of any kind, John walked over to the corner and placed himself adjacent to the talking bullies, waiting for something, anything to happen

Last edited by Sora on Sun May 17, 2009 9:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Thu May 14, 2009 8:14 pm

OOC: Er... Sora, read the topic again, a giant angry thunder guy just smashed a tree behind you >>
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Sat May 16, 2009 2:49 am

Alejandra's jaw dropped as she stared in disbelief at Crystal "Im....Alejandra" she said slowly trying her best to not look to shocked "......doyouthinkyoucouldteachmetodothat?" Alejandra blurted out suddenly excited. "Well i suppose i could wait for another day....." Alejandra ended realizing how excited she must have appeared then as if coming back to earth "Im Alejandra, you can call me Ali is you like" She finished with a shy smile.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sat May 16, 2009 5:03 am

@ Sylver - Crystal laughed. "Good to see you have an interest in your powers at least! You wouldn't believe how many kids remain skeptics even weeks into the courses. My specialty is Technopathy. That is, I can work technology with my mind. I have problems with more primitive tech, but it works pretty well most of the time." She paused for a second, messing with the alarm clock again and blowing some dust off of it. "I can give you some tips for your classes, but that's what this school is about. At some point someone'll teach you what you need to know."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sat May 16, 2009 6:33 am

OOC: Sorry about the double post, but I have some issues to address.

1. Sora... you still didn't mention massive lightning guy. You just walked around a corner.

2. I still need Ragna to post before I can continue.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Sat May 16, 2009 9:10 am

Sothe struggled to break free from the bullys's graps, but there was nothing he could do, he was too strong " So, what are you going to with me? last time a little girl appeared from nowhere, who knows what can appear next..." Sothe said trying to sound though, but in reality he was about to start yelling for help.
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Sat May 16, 2009 9:27 am

Charles began mopping his way towards the door, turning the handle and slowly pushing it forward, eyes toward the ground as he made small circles with the mop "How rude of me to not knock" Charles spoke out to the surroundings neither looking up or seeming to have the intention to leave the room.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sat May 16, 2009 7:57 pm

OOC: done, it's the same post location...
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Sat May 16, 2009 11:40 pm

OOC: *facestairs* Sora, you officially fail. Big time. He was already introduced by the groundsman. Read the topic again, -all- of the posts please.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun May 17, 2009 9:12 am

OOC: do you understand how freaking hard it is to edit and read crap on my iPod, I don't have super computer access, I'm sorry, it's really easy to miss things, I'll edit it one more time, I am sorry.
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu May 21, 2009 2:19 am

Then a temporal rift opened up and people got back to what was going on. Weird place, eh?

@ Ragna - "I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen this time..." the bully said, barely above a whisper. As he stared at you, you noticed something tickling you at the back of your mind. It was distracting... so distracting you couldn't even think about screaming, or even moving! He let you drop to the ground. "Now that you're ready, it's time for your beating!"

OOC: Sorry, Sora, and Tai. Your posts rely on someone else now... As for you, Rag. You'd better hope Larry finishes up with Sora fast Razz
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Thu May 21, 2009 6:34 am

"What is it that you are trying to prove?" Charles asked softly eyes meeting with the bully "Are you doing this to show that you aren't the little girl that your father always says you are, or do you want to show someone else how he used to beat you till you would cry and wet your pants?" Charles didn't blink, raise his voice or look away from the boys eyes. "Sothe, i believe that is your name, please stand up, you have nothing to worry about...."
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2