Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magitus University

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Magitus University - Page 2 Empty Re: Magitus University

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Wed May 13, 2009 4:23 pm

"Um thank-you...", "Yeah, thanks" Joe and Renae replied to the desk person, as both were slightly shocked. Their weapons weren't weapons at all. The two left for their shared dorm room, as quickly as they both could, both for various reasons. Joe didn't like crowds that much, (Renae is trying to change that part of him), while Renae herself just wanted to be in either her spirit form or fox form.

When they arrived, Renae started to unpack, while Joe just stood at the door with a look of disbelief and annoyance on his face, which he got from just looking at the room, or more importantly the single bed in the room. He could barely even utter to make a sound, except a few grunts. Renae on the other hand had no such difficulty. "Oh jeez, Are they serious. Is this some sort of sick joke. Did Renae have anything to do with this. Are they f*cking serious. Why me. Are they really that f*cking serious. Jeez the list goes on and on. Those thoughts and others just like it are going round and round inside your head, right Joe-Joe?" "Would you cut it out with the Joe-Joe crap Renae, and get serious for once! Do you not notice the distinct lack of a second bed!" anger painted all over Joe's face, whilst Renae just snickered and thought up a possible solution to the predicament.

"No, I am not sleeping with you. Goddamn it I'm gunna see if this is the right roo,." and with that Joe left, but only to come back five seconds later, glaring at Renae, mainly because she knew why they only gave them a single bed. "It's because I'll be in spirit form when sleeping, and plus, I saw that they have a little basket for me. Truly considerate people here." "Look, let's just find this Ranulf guy so we can get our weapons." "Oh, what weapon are you going to get?" "Well I was planning on..."

OOC: AHAHAHAHAHAHA yes I am evil, their weapons choices will be made at the store, MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Wed May 13, 2009 10:56 pm

OOC:I'm not the one giving the weapons... I have to buy one also...

IC:Ranulf meditated on this for a few seconds then replied " well, I think I'll look into this, I don't want to be taking extra classes just to learn what I can already do, so thanks anyways." Ranulf then headed to his room to get settled, he was gonna leave the weapon bussiness for tomorow.

Once in his room he noticed to bed, both of them were empty so apparently his room mate isin't here. He placed his bags next to one of the beds and then went off for a little walk around campus to get a feel of the area.
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed May 13, 2009 11:41 pm

The counter girl's comment hadn't gone unnoticed. 'Aaaaah, a spirit, that does make sense. Ignatius Made his way up to his room. He hadn't been assigned a roommate, as far as he knew, so he got two beds all to himself. That was fine with him, though. He wasn't used to this social setting yet. He popped open his backpack, and his pet launched itself to freedom. Gurgles was a cat-sized ball of green fuzz, and was currently crawling along the floor, furniture, and walls. "Buddy, you're gonna have to calm down. I'm not sure if you're even allowed in here, and I might get in trouble it you make... any... oh." He suddenly noticed a dirt-filled cat bed in the middle of the back wall. These people were on top of things!

OOC: Hoping someone will be my roommate. Wouldn't want to share a room with myself... how boring would THAT be?
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Thu May 14, 2009 9:40 am

OOC: If no-one else wants it by your next post, I'll make a nice NPC roommate for you =P

A moment after Joe made a careful off-screen choice of weapon a rather unremarkable person poked his head around the door, "Dinner hall closes in fourty minuites, floor meeting in the far room of the floor one hour from now. All female guests must leave the male dorm by sundown." Before the couple had time to say anything he'd left and continued down the corridor, eventually reaching Ignatius's room. The man leant round the door, jumped slightly upon spotting Ignatius and repeated his statement, "Dinner hall closes in fourty minuites, floor meeting in the end room of the floor one hour f-" he was cut off upon seeing the thing bouncing off the walls, "What the hell? Is that even allowed in the school?"

Away from the dorm rooms Ranulf found himself stumbling onto the main square of the university. Pavillions, stalls and all other sorts of things were around the area, anyone litterate could have told from the abundant signs seemingly in every possible position imaginable that this was the welcome festival for the new year.

Last edited by TheGriffin on Thu May 14, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu May 14, 2009 9:49 pm

"Well... er... that's a... ecperiment gone awry?" Ignatius wasn't very convincing, and Gurgles made a small growl at the comment. He pulled himself over to the guy. He lifted himself up and started purring and making yipping sounds. His voice was somewhere between a dog and a bird, but quiet enough overall. "Yeah. I'm sure he'll be fine. His only waste is oxygen, so he won't make a mess, and he knows to stay where I tell him." Ignatius was hoping Joe wasn't the tattle-tale type. He'd had Gurgles for years, and it would be hard to go through this without him.

Riley had passed his weapon examination, so he wandered off away from the dorms. He could find his room later. He left the main building and found the main grounds of the University. It seemed to be set up like a convention or bazaar. As he walked, he accidentally bumped into a man who was standing around surveying the area. "My apologies, sir." He said, and spread his wings and struggled into the air. His heavy wingbeats carried him unsteadily up to a high roof where he could watch the goings-on of the 'welcome festival'.

Last edited by Uber-Gam3r on Thu May 14, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Thu May 14, 2009 11:07 pm

OOC: Ignoring the fact that the guy isn't called Joe...

"I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't see a thing, just told you to hurry over to dinner before it's too late," he said, wanting to move away from both of the things before getting into an argument.

the day was hot and the festival only barely visible through an unusually heavy haze. As Riley looked around the festival grounds he saw mainly just people amusing themselves between the tents with a few other minor things popping up, nothing particularly notable. While he was up there he felt the temperature suddenly drop and something rub against his back.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Fri May 15, 2009 12:00 am

Ignatius shrugged and got some things in order before telling Gurgles to stay and heading out into the university. He walked through the crowded festival grounds to where the signs said the Dinner hall was. Time for some chow!

Riley whirled in place, leaving him hanging off the edge of the roof by his toes, wings flapping to keep himself aloft.

OOC: Also, in case you didn't notice, Griff, the guy he bumped into was your 'Ranulf' guy.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Fri May 15, 2009 12:08 am

OOC: By which you mean Ragna's character...

It wasn't long before the signs pointed just about everyway, one set to 'Cafeteria' and another set of signs to 'Crete Dorm Cafeteria' back where Ignatius has just came from.

Riley turned, not seeing anything before he felt a sharp prod in his chest, sending him backwards and off from his perch on the roof.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Fri May 15, 2009 12:31 am

Ignatius stopped, sighed, and hung his head. He whipped himself around and started back the way he'd come. It took him some time, but he manged to single out the important signs to his own cafeteria. The wasted time meant that he'd probably have to dine and dash, but he was a quick eater anyway.

With slightly-less-than-lightning reflexes, Riley manage to catch the edge of the roof with his staff. "What the- Who's there? Show yourself!"
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Fri May 15, 2009 1:08 am

Nina saw a gathering crowd in the distance, once she aproched it she saw there was too many people and walking around was going to be hard so she decided to take a sky route and get a better view of the festival.

Ranulf got distracted by the colorful decorations around campus, an unfurtunetly side effect of being part feline, so he was preaty much paying attention to where he was going. While walking around some bumped into him, or rather he bumped into someone, before he had a chance to apologize the characetr flew off into a nerby bulding. Determined to apologize he climbed the bulding to where the guy had gone to. Yet again before he could say anything the guys lost balance and grabed onto the ledge with his staff, Ranulf quickly rushed to try and help him "grab my hand, quickly!!!!
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Fri May 15, 2009 1:23 am

Riley stared at the feline in muted disbelief. "I appreciate your concern, my good cat, but you may have noticed I have wings. I was merely caught off guard. There seems to be some sort of invisible being on this roof." He pulled himself back up to the solid roof with a hard flap of his wings and began feeling around with his staff, carefully waving it around in front of him.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Fri May 15, 2009 1:50 am

"Oh well, sorry, got caught up in the moment" Ranulf was now a little embarased since this is the second time today he made a stupid mistake, " well, anyways, I also came up here to apologize for bumping into you, was paying more attention to te decorations than to where I was going"
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Fri May 15, 2009 8:47 am

Ignatius found the hall, down a small flight of steps from the main Crete lobby and along a short corridor. The room was pretty massive, fitting twelve tables arranged in four rows, each able to seet no less than twenty at a time. Along the near wall was the self-serve eatery, just about all the food you'd expect, want, or anyone else would want. Currently most of the tables were half-full but it was slowly empting with a few completely abandoned tables around the place.

Nina had a simmilar few to what Riley had seen earlier, except that now there was also a bird and cat person on a nearby roof. Talking of which, those two, while making light conversation, were hit. By which I mean, slammed into very hard, by what is best described as an invisible tree trunk.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Fri May 15, 2009 3:00 pm

After grabbing some fish and mushrooms, the food he grew up with, Ignatius sat down at an empty table and began eating. Quickly, but not scarfing it down like an animal.

Riley spiral through the air like a football and managed to pull his wings into position and glide to the ground for a hard landing. He pulled himself to his feet, angry now. "What kind of institution is this? Do they allow invisible Ents? Is there no defense against attackers!?" He launched back into the air and began slamming his staff around in what might barely be called self-defense... or maybe revenge. "Show yourself, Ingrate!"
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Sun May 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Joe was holding his head in his hands, Great I trust Renae, and now look where I end up... This was mainly due to when after the guy that had said about the meeting and everything had left, Joe was a miss as to where the two were meant to go. Renae had said it was one way, and so Joe, in a rare moment of idiocy, decided to trust her. Turned out it was the wrong direction, and now they were lost. "Hey, you were the one that got us even more lost Joe!" This was also true in the fact that when Joe suggested they go back, they had wound up at one of the upper levels. Of course they were just in time to notice the bird person swinging around their staff like nobodies business. Joe knew what had happened. "Renae, stop doing THAT would ya, you'll get us in it deep..." Joe decided to go over and apologize, though the how was yet to be seen.
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Mon May 18, 2009 12:07 am

Ignatius had barely started on his food when a group of slightly older females approached him, a reptilian humanoid who was covered in scales varying from green to yellow, a human who's forehead was covered in runic patterns, some sort of half-ogre or simmilar, it was hard to tell, and one member of the group who seemed completely human, she was the one to speak, "Oi, move the hell somewhere else, this is our table."

As Riley swung about at the air, the air seemed to get angry and another powerful hit from nowhere slammed against him, knocking him off the roof and seemed to pressure both him and Ranulf towards the ground as well as forcing all birds on the roof to scatter madly from their perches.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Mon May 18, 2009 12:36 am

Joe watched the bird guy get hit again, and the rest of the effects before turning to Renae and saying "Ok that isn't you doing that..." and before he could say or do anything else, some mini fire globes started to circle the 'couple' and without a moment's warning, Joe and Renae had arrived in their dining hall, and had apparently landed on some older females harassing the guy Renae wa talking to earlier.
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon May 18, 2009 2:03 am

Ignatius frowned. There was a slight pause as he moved the food he was eating to the right side of his jaw, which continued to chew independently. "Aren't you in the wrong dining hall?" His eyes began to glow ever-so-slightly red. He was about to stand up for this confrontation, when suddenly the entire group was flattened to the floor by the magical force of the Spirit girl and her male friend. "Oh! Er... Thank you... I guess?"

Riley hit the ground with only slightly reduced force. 'whatever is up there prefers its privacy. It will retain it... for now. At some point I will discover what disgraced me in such a fashion.' He pulled himself to his feet, ruffled his feathers, and moved on through the festival.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Mon May 18, 2009 10:12 am

"Ow, dammit Renae, why'd you do that all of a sudden!?" Joe demanded to the mental fox spirit, all the while Renae just looked at the one that had spoken to her earlier saying "No problem, I'm Renae by the way."

"STOP IGNORING ME GODDAMMIT!!" Joe yelled, to which Renae said "Quiet, weren't you the one saying that we needed to keep a low-profile? And I don't know why I did it, I just did, so there." Joe was silent after that.
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon May 18, 2009 9:12 pm

These two seemed to have long-seated issues, but were apparently tied together somehow. Spiritually was most likely, given the girl's nature. "I'm Ignatius. Er, Ignatius Walowik if you need my full name." He glanced down at the groaning, quivering pile of bully-girls. "Thank you for the help. I don't have bones, but I get the feeling those girls might have found a way to break something of mine if you two hadn't show up."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Tue May 19, 2009 4:40 am

Have you ever had a half-ogre angry at you? Ever had one attempting to pull your head off? They wouldn't find it too hard. By the way, Joe soon found a hand about the twice the size of his suddenly grab the back of his head with quite some force.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Tue May 19, 2009 10:54 am

Joe was painfully made aware of the fact that his head was being squeezed, by the simple fact that his head was being squeezed. "Leggo ome, leggo ome!" Joe screamed trying to pry the hand off his head as the pressure was getting to be too much. He felt as if his skull was a squeak toy. Until it stopped. Joe then fell to the ground, which in itself is shocking enough, seeing as how he was still standing when his head was clasped, but he was more shocked by the fact that he now was in possession of a tail.

The reason being that as soon as Joe started to feel the pain of hand squeezing his head, Renae had used some of her fox abilities to turn her possessee's body into that of a fox. And not just any fox, but a small white female fox, basically her corporal fox form. As soon as Joe had gotten over the shock, and ran to Renae, she then turned to the girls and said "You'd better scram right now, or else you'll be turned into little mice."

(translation "Let go of me, let go of me.")
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue May 19, 2009 8:38 pm

The ogre had jumped up and attempted to kill the man Ignatius was talking to, and that by itself was surprising enough. Suddenly the man turned into a fox (a female for some reason) and his companion threatened to turn the bullies into mice. This was one strange group! One major factor in Ignatius' next move was whether or not the bullies would fall for the bluff, assuming that's what it was. Ignatius leaned back on his table for now, half-frozen in shock and interest.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Tue May 19, 2009 9:57 pm

The snake-girl was sitting at a different table by now, beconing over the rune covered girl who didn't argue and walked across, neither seeming to care much about the little squabble. The plain girl looked at the fox with a rather unamused expression, "You don't get the word move, do you?" She muttered something under her breath, casting a half-hidden hand guesture towards the fox and sat down on the table the others had began to gather at, the half-ogre joined them after a slightly prolonged glare. After sitting down the human looking girl continued to watch Joe, her expression slightly too amused.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue May 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Ignatius sighed with relief as the group of girls moved on to a different table, and glanced back at his rescuers. Suddenly, he rushed forward and picked up the small, white fox. He pushed his snout against the critter's stomach. "Aaaaaw! Aren't you such a CUTE little foxy! Yes you a-" He stopped with his jaws hanging open. He nearly tossed the fox back on the ground with a quick, nervous glance at Ranae. "Sorry about that. Not sure what came over me there..." His eyes glowed a strange orange/green color that normally might not have ever appeared in the mortal realm.

OOC: Are there any rules about helping Tai humiliate his own character? I think not!
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next