Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magitus University

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Magitus University - Page 3 Empty Re: Magitus University

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:14 am

OOC: eh the more humiliation Joe gets, the funnier the story will be

IC: Renae just laughed as Joe was treated as little more than a pet "Hehe, that really suits you Joe-Joe..." STOP CALLING ME JOE-JOE!!! Joe mentally screamed at Renae, who had grabbed her head after a sudden loud noise being aimed directly there. "Ok, ok, geez, just trying to have a little fun, but time to turn back into Joe... NO, wait, Stop...was all that was said before Renae attempted to change her host body back to normal.

Hey, you stopped, phew, geez I'd thought you were really gunna.... Renae. What's wrong? Joe asked after seeing Renae's face, with a look of shock and confusion. "I can't change you back..."
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:26 am

(Glad you made it back Very Happy I was worried this might die off.)

Ignatius coughed slightly and spoke up. "Sorry to interrupt what appears to be some sort of staring competition, but is there a problem? You seem suddenly very concerned."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Renae was seriously stumped, for some reason she couldn't use her transformation ability. This was bad because Joe liked being human, and if she couldn't change him back, how was she going to change into her fox form. This worried her more. Joe could sense this about his 'partner' and decided to try and get her mind off it, for a bit anyway. Renae, Ignatius is talking to you, maybe he can help? Renae looked up suddenly at Ignatius and replied with "Something's wrong, I can't seem to transform Joe-Joe back to human. My abilities aren't working, and without them, I'm pretty much a human now. Though it might wear off, due to it not being me that was transformed, but seeing as how I'm possessing him, that might not be the case here."
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 am

Ignatius shrugged, taking the hint of concern in her voice as a subtle request for aid. "I was raised by wizards, so I'll see what I can do. Let's get to diagnosing."

Jumping onto and sitting down on the table behind him, he leaned back in a casual manor. "Was there any hinting that your powers might have been weakened beforehand, or is this the first sign of trouble you've had?"
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 am

Renae started to shake her head, until Joe yelped. (Well how else was he to use his voice) Renae then remembered how she had inadvertently teleported the both of them to their present location. "Well my teleportation ability seemed to take us both here for some reason, which is odd because I don't have a teleportation ability that I'm aware of." she said to Ignatius, "I mean..." she continued "I'm only a three tailed spirit, and I don't know of any other fox spirits around to fall back on for guidance, so yeah with my abilities, it's pretty much touch and go."

You never told me this... That's because it'd only give you more reason to freak-out at me... Oh Renae....
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Ignatius stroked his exposed jaws, deep in thought. "I'm not sure about that. Your transportation to this spot may have been the result of some subconscious desire to travel, dropping you here as a result of the strong magical influence of this place." Ignatius shook his head slightly in exasperation. "I'm not up to date on the powers of Fox spirits, and as such I'm not sure how your abilities function, or even if you should have teleportation abilities. One distinct possibility is that this is some kind of manifestation of Joe's own inherent magical ability, though that would require him being a wizard and not being aware of it. However, that instance seems somewhat unrelated to the issue at hand."

Ignatius took a few breaths after his long exposition. "This problem of yours seems to be more of an issue of prevention, rather than a true lacking on your part. You managed to make that group of undoubtedly magical girls mad at you, and have surely done something similar to any number of magic users. Perhaps one of them cursed you, causing you to lock the target of your next transformation into their altered form. Have your transformations in particular been causing you any problems until this point?"

OOC: I'm having problems skirting the issue and seeming uninformed when I already know what the problem is Razz At least I get to show off how nerdy Iggy is Very Happy
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:15 am

OOC: I know, but I also find it fun making Renae worry, in my head when making her she seemed too bubbly, time for a little reality check

IC: "No, not that I know of, I mean the only two transformations I've been able to do is Fox and Human, with some alterations, and even then, the only problem would be whether or not my human form looked right." Renae said to Ignatius, fretting even more than ever, mainly due to her remembering all of the other possible magical people she had managed to piss off in her life-time.

Joe on the other hand was still stuck on the thing about him having magical abilities. It seemed ridiculous, mainly because the only thing magical about him was the fact that Renae was possessing him. But still, what did he know about how fox-spirits possess people. If it was the one that disturbed them, then Renae should've gone into someone else, and if it were at random, then why didn't she say something about it being better in one body or another. How did she know her next host would be male?
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:54 am

Ignatius nodded. "And given your propensity for mischievousness, I'm assuming you've transformed Joe here several times up until this point. That makes the girls you insulted out prime suspects." He summed up carefully, glaring towards their table. "That leaves us with a few options. Press them for information and possibly a cure, wait around for this to wear off, go find someone to lift this problem, or go hire some muscle. I prefer pressing them ourselves, personally. I get the feeling we could take them, if we were careful."

Meanwhile, Riley entered the dining hall, fresh from his walkabout. He avoided contact with anyone in the crowded room, collecting some food and sitting in a far corner, far from everyone in general but close enough for a clear visual of Ignatius and the Fox duo.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage-no-taiyou Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Renae on the other hand had a better idea. "Well, now that we know they were ones who did this, how about we have a little , transformation fun?" Yes the wheels in Renae's head were spinning, while Joe, who was still in perplexsion about having abilities of his own, agreed to the idea one hundred percent. Oh yes Renae was a diabolical fox, as she whispered her idea to Ignatius...

OOC: Yeah I'm not so creative as to think up a good form to humiliate them with. Any ideas Uber?
Kage-no-taiyou
Kage-no-taiyou
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Ignatius grinned, showing a few extra rows of teeth. "I must admit, I like that plan." Ignatius whispered back. "However, to keep them from returning back to normal, we should turn them all into more... harmless forms." He slipped out his book of magical fauna. "This should supply a good amount of fodder for that. As for the ogre girl, you might be best off just making her human."

(Need some inspiration? Check this site: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Creatures - You may have to look up pictures of them on Google)
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3