Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

+3
Uber-Gam3r
HappyRotter
Sylverstalker
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror - Page 7 Empty Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Post by Sylverstalker Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Lloyds' Ignatius smiled and replied "I havent shown you our cave yet....? How did you know?

Whereas Drakes simply answered "We dont have a cave."

OOC: can you guess which is Which? Just take a STAB at it *wink nudge* Who may have been STABBED?
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror - Page 7 Empty Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Post by HappyRotter Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 pm

OOC: I am aware of the stabbing, and I assume Uber is... We're just assuming our characters are acting on the spur of the moment and don't have time to think.

"OOh, he's good." Lloyd said to Drake, "This doppelganger we've got here." he thought for a few seconds, his grip not wavering on the being in his grip. Then he glanced to Drake then turned to his Ignatius and ripped his shirt free from his chest on the left side.

I was planning on doing something different, but I'm not sure what the doppelgangers are s'psoed to be able to do in this RolePlay, so anything I say would probably go against the way Sylver's story works.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:31 am

Not sure where this was going, Drake did the same with the other Ignatius, though relatively sure of which Ignatius was correct.

*Searching for tattoos?*
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 am

OOC. Sorry for not replying, English speech Very Happy

They had been wandering aimlessly for a good two hours when the bored Claude noticed a harem building and had to be forcefully dragged away from it’s premises by his companion. Half an hour later, he was still extremely bored. He wondered how the others were, and if they had found anything of interest, for the moment, the only thing that was interesting here was the plentiful buxom women, which he had to restrain himself from touching, for the greater good.

‘I do not think this Doppel has any intention of showing, or maybe the others have already found—.’ He stopped short as his eyes glanced unconsciously into another harem’s changing room.

‘Enough, I am going to do what I do best!’ he said, before he barged open the door and sauntering over to the first half naked woman he saw. She giggled as he held her close and he sigh warmly. It was like music to his ears. Proceeding to kiss her passionately, he felt a tap on his shoulder, and assuming it was Eugene, he pushed him off. The next second however, he found himself flat on his back, looking up into crystal blue eyes, just like his own.

‘Oh it is thee, I was wondering if thou were going to show up.’ Doppel Claude said a manic smile upon his face.

‘Damn, Eugene!’ he roared, hoping his comrade would come to his aid, but his copy had picked up his diamond-tipped walrus ivory cane and as Claude’s voice faded, the cane slowly came down.
Well, he had done one thing right. He’d found the Doppel, or more it had found him.

Bloody Women… He thought before the world went black.

OOC. Slyver, Are we still doing the Claude getting stabbed in the heart?
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:26 pm

OOC: Well i was going to introduse the fact that there are two doppelgangers, thankyou Ellie. Not that the character know they are twin brothers.

Both Ignatius's were shirtless and drakes ignatius was the only one with any signs of a stb wound, Drakes Ignatius created a fireball and flew it around "see its me, come on my dear fellows, surely you know me" the fireball moved dangerously close to Lloyd and in his moment of distraction his Ignatius broke free of the steel grip burning a hole in his shirt to seperate it from the clutches of Lloyd and promply ran off into the shadows.

Drakes Ignatius lay on the ground and smiled "and i thought you two were going to kill me!" Ignatius cried "Well thankyou for your better judgment, my dear freinds" Ignatius paused "Well i belive we should find the others to make sure they are safe"
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:21 am

"Damnit!" Drake swore. "I was hoping to kill the bastard off... Now I need to think up a new question for the next time we meet the thing. It will no doubt remember the stab wound next time."

Suddenly, Drake facepalmed. "This is what I've been doing for the last year and a half of my life. Why am I waiting around here?" Drake turned to Ignatius and Lloyd. "If you can, try and keep me in the line of sight. And for good measure..." Drake put a small slice across the forehead that could be seen under the cowl. Prepared, Drake took to the rooftops. 'Time to hunt the hunter...'
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:54 am

OOC: Cool.

IC: "Agreed my nible Drake. We will follow you. Hopefully you can track this menace" Ignatius spoke as he got to his feet " He hs moved into the shadows so i do hope that we can manage to ge him, i dont see well in the dark..."

The ivory shaft plunged through chest of Claude blood seeped through the wound, his Doppelganger left his body there to concvule and promptly left to find the trickster.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Whoops Very Happy
Sorry Slyver, I mean, Oh Great Administrator! Please don't kill me off!!!! I promise I'll try not to...stuff up again albino
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 pm

OOC: Ellie, being stabbed in the heart does very little to a an who doesnt have one, am i right? you can RP both of the claudes for a while.
the real one will have to take a while to recover.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 am

OOC. Ok I thought I would just elaborate on what sylver said.

Doppler Claude stared at the Claude on the ground as his body convulsed and blood spurted from the wound. Around them, the girls of the harem shrieked and ran into the next room.

Giggling, he clapped his hands and picked up Claude’s prized walrus ivory cane as Claude grew still, blood slowly trickling out of his mouth. Checking his vitals, Doppler Claude noted that he supported a new slash upon his cheek and knowing that he had not given him the cut, he replicated the mark upon his own cheek.

Finally satisfied that Claude was dead, he turned on his heal and he ran his hands over his cloned body, enjoying the feel of the expensive white fabric and fur. Claude definitely dressed in style, shame he could not see the word ‘trap’ stuck to every one of those whore’s heads.
Well, one down, plenty more to go, but first he had to deal with that trickster.

Walking out into the street, he saw the flash of the trickster’s robe as he disappeared into the crowd. Grumbling with frustration, he launched through the swarm, doing his best to catch up with Eugene. Unfortunately, as soon as he found himself out of the horde of tourists and sellers, he spotted Eugene making his way over to Lloyd, Drake and Ignatius.

Bastard!’ he cursed, as his mind worked quickly to figure out what he should do next.
Deciding to go with the flow, he ran up to them. ‘Hey guys’ was the first thing that pooped into his head, but then he remember how much of an articulate the real Claude was, the pompous bastard.

‘Hello my fellow companions.’ He said, glaring at drake, feeling particularly drawn to hate him.

(Sorry Ragnant)

Eugene studied him closely. ‘Did you enjoy yourself?’

Doppler Claude knew it was a test, Eugene had seen him enter the building after the real Claude. ‘Enjoyment is not the word I would choose, I was interrupted by a run in with myself and the bloody girl ran off.’

Frowning, Eugene suddenly grabbed his jaw and slammed him into the ground, examining his cheek. Doppler Claude was surprised that such strength had come from a lean man. Eugene looked to the others. ‘He has the mark I gave him.’ Letting the Doppler Claude get up he still looked at him with suspicion. ‘So how did you get away?’

Doppler Claude laughed. ‘I just showed him how much I do not like being copied and the bastard took off mighty quick.’

Eugene seemed accepted his answer to the point of not asking him anything more.

Doppler Claude flicked his blonde hair from his eyes. Now he just had to hope no one found the body.
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:12 am

Drake was still suspicious. Judging by how quickly Eugene had jumped on Claude to test him, it was likely he had seen the copy following them.

"I'm glad to see you safe, Claude. I wouldn't want my dearest friend injured. After all, you've already hurt your face." Drake said, giving the man a friendly, almost brotherly, side hug, with not even a hint of sarcasm, though it was truly hurting on the inside.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:19 am

OOC. Lol! Sweet move Uber!!!!

Doppler Claude frowned, as he returned the hug. Maybe his instincts were wrong. Maybe he and Drake were friends. He released him quickly, in case his initial thought was correct and this was another test.
‘Yes…you too.’ A bead of sweat trickled down his forehead. Seeking to cover up, he changed the subject. ‘It appears you had a run in with the same Doppler before I did.’ He remarked uneasily, gesturing to Ignatius ripped shirt.

Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:46 pm

"Yes" Smiled Ignatius "I did, I'm glad you are safe, we must find away to rid us of these troublesome beings. If not they will have us all dead by tomorrow night" Ignatius made a worried face, before smiling "Let us check in there" Ignatius gestured with a grin at a shady looking apothecary.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Drake nodded, giving Ignatius a stealthy knowing look. "I'll keep watch outside. If I see any clones of us, I'll kill them on the spot."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Claude’s eyes fluttered opened to gaze into the eyes of a foreign beauty. Pushing himself up onto his elbows, he took him his surroundings. First, obviously, was the ruddy great knife sticking in his chest and also that the whore beside him was attempting to take the jewels out of his clothing.
She gasped as he sat up and threw her back. ‘Excuse me, but I would prefer if thou would not do that.’ He growled.
The women ran and with a groan, Claude slowly removed the knife. As it came clattering to the ground he cried out and swore in pain. He’d make sure that bastard paid, he’d ruin his favourite shirt.
First to find the others.

Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:25 am

Lloyd moved away from the group that was heading into the apothecary. "I'm sure you can handle him," he said to Drake, "I'll be back in a few minutes. There was something strange about the womaniser," with this said, he picked up his speed, running through the back alleys until he caught a familiar scent. sniffing the air, the werewolf made the next left and saw a dagger lying on the ground, obviously having been used recently. He continued running until he came across a limping pale man with shirt that had been recently dyed red.

"Claude," he said as he approached, "The mirror man got you? Come on, he's tricked everyone into thinking he's you and we've got to get back."

OOC: and I'll get Elliearna to post tomorrow, see if we can't get this site back on it's feet.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Luther watched the group bustling about as they rushed into the apothecary. He was currently sitting on a bench at the other end of the street, feeding pigeons and talking to a young man to collect some knowledge of how the attackers acted. He would have approached the group, but it would have been rude to burst away from the young man and they were quite a distance away from him. He wouldn't have noticed their figures at that distance was it not for the fact that the group as a whole managed to stick out like a sore thumb.

A careful flick of the wrist gave the birds in the street a final batch of breadcrumbs to peck at. While he talked to the young man half-mindedly, almost responding to him on reflex but still acknowledging what he said, he thought back on what had happened to since the train journey and the edges of his mouth rose as if remembering an old joke.
Shortly after getting off of the train, he had happened to spot a rather cosy looking tea shop only a few steps from the platform. Assuming that the group would have the basic manners to not leave without him he entered to order a strong tea, local flavour was a must when on travel. Either way, he left the small shop directly after he placed his order while he waited for it to brew. Woe was him as the first site upon leaving the nice building was an abandoned platform. He sat inside and took his drink, it shouldn't be too hard to find that bunch of people.

The rest of the first day had been spent admiring the local buildings and enjoying another fine tea with an artist he had become good friends with during the day. It only took a short talk over some of his works and the relevance of some older pieces for the two to become thirsty and take a drink. During the talk, it'd come up about The General's reason for being in the town, and it turned out that duplicator was of interest to the man. He'd spent a lot of time trying to get information from people who had witnessed the killer twin and was happy to share it with The General.

Having felt that a good evening's investigation was over The General went to the rather expensive hotel he had found earlier and had dinner their before going to sleep for the night. The following morning was spent primarily asking about a group causing a clamour in the area. It hadn't taken him long to deduce that his friends were indeed still in town.

He bid the man beside him good day and walked down the street, following the group into the small shop rather than chasing off after Luther who had left the area in the opposite direction, greeting the men with a "Ah, there are my comrades," as the door shut behind him.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:58 pm

OOC: I may do a bit o' controlling here, to keep the story going for as long as I can. Seeing as most of the people posting here left, it should pose a problem.

Everyone turned to see who had entered, some didn't seem to understand even once they saw him.

"Ah! Luther! Glad you finally made it back! We're making some headway on the search for the doppelgan-" Ignatius started, before he stopped in surprise.

Drake's hidden blade was sticking out of Claude's neck, dark blood spewing out with each breath. Drake pulled the blade back out and let the faker drop to the floor. "Well, I got to kill one with my own hands at least." Drake said, carefully wiping off the blade and retracting it.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:04 am

A fiend had shown his treachery, a traitor in their group - or perhaps even the mission's target. The General could almost have sworn that he saw a glimmer of pure evil in the killer's eye as the corpse of a friend fell with a thud to the floor of the shop, sending a wave of silence around the room. With a rage in his eyes that had been missing for quite some time The General both jumped at Drake and prepared his sabre in a single action, bringing it out from under his clock with a shout, "That's it, my foe, you're end is neigh."

He was ready to take down the enemy among them, even though he may have been a bit rusty in battle. The very nerve of this man or beast to attack like that was beyond forgiveness. He was hoping that the other's in the room would join him sooner rather than later.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:17 am

"You've got it all backwards, Old Timer!" Drake said, sidestepping, in case the man struck. "This 'gentleman' here was the foe! I've given him several tests, and I know for a fact he's the doppelganger! Or knew, as the case may be."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:25 pm

OOC: Crap, forgot to talk to Elliearna. Ah well, don't wanna hold up the story now that it's going, so I'll have to do a bit of controlling of my own.

Lloyd helped Claude to the apothecary, walking through the door about fifteen seconds after Luther, hearing Drake's panicked voice. He propped Claude against a wall and said to the room, "Drake's telling the truth, the doppelganger got Claude in the chest before coming to meet with you." he gestured to the knife would in Claude's chest. "Good work there, by the way," he said, nodding Drake and to the fallen doppelganger that was now losing it's resemblance to Claude.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 am

‘Bastard…left me a…a nasty…gargha…what a…wanker, I shall…mmuhum…ahh…so sleepy.’ Claude mumbled incoherently, like a drunken man. but then, frowning, he straightened up to peel back his coat and he look at his stained shirt. ‘This was my favourite shirt!’ he cried outraged, his anger clearly sharpening his wits.
Although the shirt was the only concern on his mind, the others were staring shocked at the wound that left a crater where his heart should be. He stared at their puzzled faces. ‘What? I assure thee it is just a flesh wound.’ He said courageously, before swaying slightly on the spot. ‘Hmm, a flesh wound that lost a lot of blood…how, unfortunate…’ he murmured before sinking to the ground.

OOC. Sorry I'm late, don't die epiphany!!!!! *attempts to resuscitate*
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:24 am

Drake stepped farther away and pointed to the fainting Claude. "See, old man? I didn't kill Claude! I killed the thing that was trying to do that all along! So if you don't mind, put away the sharp sword before somebody else dies."

OOC: Somebody get the paddles!
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:17 am

Claude, now kneeling upon the floor boards, raised a disbelieving eyebrow. 'Good gracious, would thou stop bickering and help me before I do die.' Claude could not believe the nerve of the younger man, how could he be so inconsiderate? It reminded him of...well it reminded Claude of himself.
As a rack of cough shook Claude's body, blood once again began to spill from the wound, falling onto the wooden floor. 'Well that cannot be good.' he mumbled bleakly.

OOC. *searches through assortment of things* Paddles, Paddles, Paddles...OH!...wait...wait, YES! *holds out paddles*
Oh...ooooo, Uber, Would drake go vampy at the scent of such a lot of blood, it might make Claude realise he's a wanker for not noticing that he is (drake) a Vampire
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:27 pm

(Nah, it shouldn't be a problem, unless Sylver suddenly comes back and says otherwise.)

Ignoring the shell-shocked old man now, Drake moved over to help keep Claude up. "If you got stabbed in the heart, what is currently keeping your blood pumping? I can't bandage this if it's going to keep spewing the way it is!" Drake was currently touching the areas around the wound for the most part, trying to avoid direct contact with the large quantity of blood.

OOC: OooooweeeeeeeeeEEEEEE! CLEAR!
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next