Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

+3
Uber-Gam3r
HappyRotter
Sylverstalker
7 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror - Page 8 Empty Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Post by Elliearna Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:06 pm

He blinked woozily at Drake. ‘Well, that would present a problem. However, the best thing to do my fellow is to strap my wound up.’ He grasped hold of Drake’s collar for support, leaning over to whisper in his ear. ‘Thou see, I am might not have been such a bastard by nature, except,’ he chuckled. ‘I have no Heart.’
He released Drake to stumble over to the bar, seizing a full pint of larger and draining it dry. ‘Of course, it is not my fault, my family was cursed to live and breathe without hearts.’ he frowned. ‘I am heartless, Lloyd is a werewolf, Luther is a Star Ex-General, so what are thee?’ he directed the question to Drake.

OOC. That should make Claude give more respect, or shut up....maybe XD
EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! Just had to say that!
Come on everyone else, reply!!! it's just a two-three man show!
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror - Page 8 Empty Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Drake frowned, finding some stray fabric and fashioning it into a bandage (aka Ripping off some pieces). "I won't answer that question right now, I think, not knowing how some of you would react. However, Lloyd knows, and I'm sure Ignatius has some inkling, and they seem to know more about people skills than I. If they feel that you can deal with the truth, let them tell you." Drake said, wrapping up the gaping wound and pulling the fabric taut.
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 am

OOC: I bloody posted here last night! why on earth is it not here?!

Lloyd frowned at Claude. As far as he'd been aware only Ignatius and Drake knew of his lycanthropy. He moved towards the door, saying as he did, "Heading back to the inn, don't die on your way back." He pushed the door open, stepping outside, ready to draw his hammer if the other doppelganger attacked him.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:21 am

OOC:sorry ive been gone. Im trying....im a bit confused did the claude doppel get killed?? If so:

Ignatius's eye flicked downward to the body of 'fake claude' before quickly looking away, he picked up two flint stones off of the table and lit up an oiled rag torch on the wall illuminating the array of mirrors that surrounded the group, the reflections of the group were numerous making it nigh impossible to determine what was real and what wasnt....somehow the Doppelganger of ignatius had managed to trick Dake and Lloyd, the gathering in the apothecary were in grave danger!

EXTRAOOC: This iggy is the doppel if you didnt get it, sorry for bad grammar. the reall iggy is somewhere outide...
OOC: im a bit out of the loop but i really want this site to keep going! I need everyone to come up with ideas to get our members back! Also we need a way to get new members...(how many times have i said that?!?)
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:22 am

Lloyd made it several streets away from the apothecary before he saw the running form. He stopped and his heart sank before he sprang forward, drawing his hammer, pursuing the form that looked oh so like Ignatius. The form he was chasing was fast, but Lloyd's massive form soon caught up, knocking it to the ground, holding it there by his forearm to the man's throat.

"Alright," he growled, "So there's two of you. The vampire just killed your friend, you have ten seconds to convince me not to kill you as well!"
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:32 am

"Settle on!" Ignatius grinned as his face started to move into the shades of red that strangling generally leads to.
"I know you have no reason to belive that i am your freindly Ignatius, and i know i dont have the stab wound...but its hard to explain..umm" Ignatius coughed and spluttered a small amount as his face went purple "I own a tavern, i bought it just the other day, i like to drink, umm....i..i.." Ignatius's hands suddenly burst into flames giving him just the amount of movment he needed to slip from beneath Lloyd "Lloyd, my dear sir, where are the others?" Ignatius questioned hand upon his sore throat "See that there, the rope? tie me to that pillar and go back to help them i fear that they are in grave danger..." Ignatius quickly answered seening the flick of Lloyds eyes back down the street.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:59 am

Lloyd nodded, "Yes, you're the real thing. The doppelganger doesn't know you can summon fire." he turned back the way he'd come, "Hurry up, let's go!" Lloyd started running, sure that Ignatius was behind him. The real Ignatius must've run off when Drake and Lloyd thought it was the doppelganger, and now the doppelganger was in the apothecary with the rest of the group. If they could get there in less than a minute, it wouldn't be quick enough.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:07 am

ADMIN EDIT: DOES THIS POST MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE ELSE? SORRY ELLIE BUT I THINK THERE HAS BEEN SOME CONFUSION...

Claude looked at the corpse on the ground, and cocked his head to the side. \"It is certainly an odd sight to see ones self seep into rigor-mortis. Actually it bears the resemblances of being at thou own funeral.\"
He approached the body, a peculiar expression on his face. Dipping his hand into one of the many pockets in his jacket, he pulled out a bottle of suspicious looking liquid.
Tipping some of the liquid onto his hand, he splashed the liquid upon the burning body at five different points, murmuring quietly. “As t’was in the beginning, is it now and ever shall be, in the end. This is an act of healing, a release from suffering, an end to pain. For no speck is left of their habitual stains, but the pure ether of the soul remains.”
Turning around he saw his companions supporting a questioning look. “I may be heartless; nevertheless I have lingering respect for the dead. He was inhuman,’ Claude gazed around. “Like some of us, except his only different to us, was that he embraced inhumane ways. However, t’is not I who shall damn him for that.”
Sighing deeply, he placed the bottle back in his jacket, walked over were Ignatius stood and took the oiled rag torch from his hand. \"I want to burn the body now, I do not like staring at myself...dead, I find it unnerving.\" he said curtly, and bent down with =out waiting for confirmation.
Lighting the body on fire, he made a gesture with his hand and a wind current formed around the body, keeping the flames contained so it burnt nothing but flesh.
Beside him, he felt Ignatius flinch, as he stared at the burning body as if it was a lost brother.

(OOC. Is that better, I just realised we weren\'t in a bar, is that clear????

Last edited by Elliearna on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Lloyd made it to the apothecary first, slamming the door open, smelling the burning body, seeing the flaming torch held by the fake Ignatius, the mirrors everywhere, the reflection of everyone in the room, making navigating difficult.
Lloyd looked around at the confused faces, pulling his hammer out from his belt as he did. When his eyes locked onto those of the doppelganger, he hurled the hammer straight at the thing's face, feeling glad that no one had been killed yet. When the mirror shattered, Lloyd felt his heart skip a beat. "Oh crap." he muttered. The dopperganger had been looking at the door in a mirror, knowing Lloyd would attack the one facing the door.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 am

Now I'm confused, I thought the doppler Claude was dead and his brother was posing as Ignatius. The real claude I decided to make slightly religious, so he says a death farewell before lighting the body on fire.
Did I do something wrong, or just not make it clear enough?????
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 am

Oh wait, we're not in a bar.....
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:46 am

M'kay, Sylver and I had a discussion about this. One of the things we're confused about is why you didn't pick up on the hint that the Ignatius in the apothecary with them is the fake. Another one is we're curious as to why Claude cared that the doppelganger had died, when it was made clear in the Contract that he signed that the Whole job was killing dangerous creatures.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:00 am

Ok, well I've edited it now.
Claude knows that, but seeing himself dead, has shaken him a bit. I decided that he's seen too many deaths of many different creatures and it's lead him to have respect for most, but only in death.
Yeah, I knew the Iggy in the room was a doppler, but I thought he'd be a bit funny/pissed considering it's his brother's body that's being burned.
Is it clear now???
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:19 am

why is it being burned??
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Oh, because I thought that was your intention when Iggy picked up the oiled rag torch, and I'd already written the piece when I found out that he wasn't the real iggy.
So I assumed that that would be the conclusion Claude would jump too, I mean, that's what went through my head, cause I assumed that there would have already been light in the apothecary, ....or maybe I'm just a space cake, look I can delete it if it's wrong?
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8