Epiphany
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

+3
Uber-Gam3r
HappyRotter
Sylverstalker
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror - Page 2 Empty Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Post by HappyRotter Wed May 27, 2009 10:34 am

Lloyd walked to the other rooms, absent mindedly choosing the furthest one from Drake. He was impressed by this, but since getting bitten he has gotten used to things quickly, and was already thinking of this place as home. His room was fairly large, large enough for him to stretch without hitting his head on the ceiling, which made it better than his old house. He pulled his hammer out of it's sheath in a back pocket and placed it on the bed, claiming this room as his and walked back out to where Ignatius and Eugene were still standing. "I'm off to sell my house," he said to Ignatius before walking out and making his way to where his buyer was.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror - Page 2 Empty Re: Aldebrandi's Gathering: More than a Mirror

Post by Sylverstalker Thu May 28, 2009 12:45 am

OOC: thats good flesh your character out, even if you dont RP it we know that the character has a life Smile. If your character has a secret lover Ragnant, you dont have to rp it but you have to make him dissapear every so often, you dont even need to tell us about it.

"Ill buy it if no one else will" Ignatius spoke "Its good to have multiple places, is it in the poo- southern district or in the country?" Ignatius asked as the bulky man began to leave.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Thu May 28, 2009 1:05 am

Drake had left the lowest room and approach Ignatius and Lloyd. "Selling off all you hold near and dear in this world? What happen, some savage monster kill your family and now you're out for revenge? I haven't heard that one before..."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Thu May 28, 2009 5:37 am

OOC: lol

Lloyd stopped just before the door closed behind him. Selling it to Ignatius might be a good deal. "It's on the outskirts of the southern district, and I've got a buyer, but if it gets it sold quicker, you can buy it if you want it." then he turned to Drake, "Something like that, but not quite." he said. "If you buy it or not, I'm leaving now, i'll be back in half an hour." with that, he left, heading to his only friend's house to tell him that he was leaving, not likely to be back ever.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Fri May 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Igantius hadn't seen Eugene since he went upstairs "Drake, Its starting to get late do you have somewhere to be? If not would you come and have some drinks with Eugene and I, If he reappears...maybe this is one of his illusions?" Ignatius offered the mysterious man, hoping to see his lower face after the a few drinks...
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Fri May 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Drake considered. "I believe signing up with you voided the one contract I had, so I'd love to join you for drinks. It's been a while since I've had any, to be honest."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnant Sat May 30, 2009 1:25 am

OOC:since when I have a lover?

IC:Eugene came out of a nerby shadow "well sorry I was getting settled, but to answer your question, yes, I wouldn't mind some drinks to celebrate" chuckling after he finished "also Drake, you don't mind company do you? cause we will be staying in the same room"
Ragnant
Ragnant
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Location : in a little dot in, in a corner of an ocean in the global map...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Sat May 30, 2009 4:43 am

OOC@RAGNANT: It was a suggestion. @others there are four rooms on the first and second floor each capable of holding two characters.

"Well let us drink, you get your first weeks pay now id say" Ignatius said generously as he flicked a pair of gold crowns to each of the men. "Let us leave a note if Lloyd comes back" Ignatius said thinking out loud as he scrawled on a piece of brown paper with his ink pen. "And off we go to the tavern" Ignatius said joyously loving the fact he would possibly get plastered in the next few hours...

The group slid out on to the thin alleyway and began to walk through the now empty marketplace towards the most lit up building on the block but as they approached the doorway it was noticeable that an bulky, top hat wearing man was blocking the door, not entering as the group approached the tavern his deep gentle voice was able to be hears "-But i have been to the other taverns, i am a man of class and you will not let me in, because im a bit bigger than you?"

"That's rioght scum, i know wot you're 'n' we don' serve your type" An unseen male voice spoke.

Ignatius stopped grabbed at his belt and then moved forward "Good day, is there a problem with this man?"

"Surely is, look at 'im!"

Ignatius turned and looked at the mans veined face and red pupils and smiled "may i see your boss" The landlord was summoned and and Ignatius lent in close to the old man and talked a while before handing over a bag of coin "Your fired" Ignatius said deliberatelyas he turned to the bouncer. "Good evening, I am Ignatius Aldebrandi. These are my friends Eugene Charlotte and Aiolos Drake and this is my tavern, who might you be?" Ignatius introduced himself to the Demi-daemon as he entered the noisy warm building.

OOC: 18 brass crowns make a silver, 13 silvers make a gold. EG 5 brass gets you a pint.

Sora this is your intro.

Yes uber Drake can drink, but Drake wont get drunk easy....maybe a drinking game??
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sat May 30, 2009 6:46 am

"Good evening my fine sir." Asmodeus said as he bowed, "My name is Asmodeus Abadjiev. I must thank you for your assistance in gaining my entrance to this establishment...I wish there was something I could do in the present tense in order to repay your kindness." Asmodeus blinked, red eyes in waivering.

"Now that I have been introduced, would you gentelmen kindly repay the favor?" Asmodeus motioned inside, "Possibly over a pint?"
Sora
Sora
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Sat May 30, 2009 8:43 am

Lloyd had got back to the headquarters half a minute after everyone else had left, got the note and arrived at the tavern a few minutes later, to just see the others enter the tavern. He walked in, pushing the ex-bouncer out of the way just as the huge man mentioned them having a pint. "Evening Gents," he said, "just got the note," he said to Ignatius. he looked at Asmodeus and thought that the top hat looked very out of place on the man who equalled, if not bettered him in height. He nodded to him, not unfriendlyly. "If you're all having a pint, mind if I join you?"
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Sun May 31, 2009 8:13 am

"Well, I'm sure we can think of something..." Ignatius smiled slyly "and a pint of ale is always a good start for conversation" Ignatius continued "Yes join us Lloyd, this is Asmodeus Abadjiev, this is Lloyd Whelan. Ignatius introduced looking at each of the big men. "let us drink"

A drink or two later and it an audible giggle pervaded the bar, several more followed, in the corner of the bar a man, who must have been a northerner was joking and whispering to a gaggle of blushing young ladies, enthralled by his voice. He was obviously a womanizer and seemed to have little respect for the women as anything other than the fact that they, beautiful. This man was Claude Acerbi, a man used to treating every beauty as a sex object....

OOC: Dont approach the group Ellie, someone from the group will confront Claude.
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Sun May 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Lloyd had had two pints so far and was feeling no different from before, apart from getting slightly more annoyed at the group of girls and the man chatting them up. "Anyone else getting fed up with that guy?" he said to the rest, nodding in the direction of Claude. He wouldn't go up to him himself, but he was hoping that someone else form the group was annoyed so they would go sort it out. To take his mind off things, he ordered another pint and downed it in one, but to no avail, he just couldn't get drunk anymore.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Sun May 31, 2009 2:55 pm

OOC: I pick Drake to confront him.

IC: "Yes, he is annoying...It is my tavern, should i kick him out?" Ignatius said "But i have no real justification....hmmmm, C'mon who here hasn't tried to make their best in a tavern before, were all men, and so is he. It might be annoying but...."Ignatius wasnt as good with words after drinking....
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Sun May 31, 2009 7:46 pm

"Well, Ig. I hope you're more lenient than the last person to own this place... he actually banned me a decade or so ago, though I think he'd forgotten by now." Wandering over, Drake leaned in close to the man. "Greetings, sir. You seem to be enjoying a good amount of female company. I'd love to join you, but here's the thing. Your treatment of women makes me sick and I hate your guts. How would you like to see them outside of your body?"
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Claude ignored the man, shamelessly fondling the breast of the woman who sat on his lap, whispering the most obscene and damnest things he could think off into her flushed neck. The woman giggled, and he pulled his bright blue eyes from her form to regard the young man with a genuine dislike.
‘I am sorry good sir.’ He pushed the women off with a tap on the behind and bowed in a histrionic fashion. ‘I am sorry from the depths of my black heart. Which indeed could be a misconception…nevertheless, I wonder, do thou have the might to do what thy tongue so naively spills out? From were I stand, I could have thee on thy back, crying for thy mother’s milk.’ Straightening his white coat, he trailed his fingers over an impressive looking cane, ready in a moments notice to convert it into a weapon.
Picking up his glass, he drained the last dregs, before holding it out to the stranger who had so insulted him. ‘So, pup! It is apparent thou art new to manhood and like to meddle in others affairs, as well as insult thy betters. I think there is a need for another drink, and then we can decide who shall be seeing whose innards.’

(OOC; Was that ok? Is he that blunt and shameless....and rude?)

Last edited by Elliearna on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:13 pm

A firm hand found itself on Claude's shoulder, "We could also, sorry if this sounds odd to you, but not shed any blood," said and old and slightly gruff voice from behind the northern man. "After all, each of us has plenty of natural foes in this world without creating any more," the general said with a slight chuckle, addorned in his usual millitary garb. "And," he began focusing on Ignatius, "sorry that I'm tardy, Mr. Aldebrandi, I was caught up giving an amusing anecdote over a drink with an old friend passing through town."
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:33 am

OCC. Don't mind Claude, he's just grumbling.

Claude stared with distaste at the man’s hand, though much to his frustration, the elder man refused to notice, wound up in talk with Mr. Aldebrandi.
Mr. Aldebrandi.
Mr. Aldebrandi! Oh curse god’s dark heart! This can not be the band of men in which I had wished to join? You intend to fight the nightmares of this world with a washed down general? And a boy barely off his mother’s tit!’
‘The lord, truly does have it in for me.’ Claude sat himself down, sighing gloomily. ‘Well, if t’is true, I am definitely going to need another drink.’

Last edited by Elliearna on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 pm

"Your lateness did not worry me, General." Ignatius address the old man "I am glad you met me now i have several men here that i would love to join our gathering" Ignatius said respectfully

"You did not find me at the well earlier today?" Ignatius asked the blond man with a quizzical look on his face "I'm glad you can join me, i will inform you all of my plans" Ignatius paused, knocked the bar and and waited for another round of ale "For those of you who don't know each other i'm sure introductions will be necessary, but we shall save that for a more sober moment, shall we?." Ignatius smiled in his usual sly way "For the unaware of you i am Ignatius Aldebrandi" Ignatius announced in a proud manner laced with bravado, most probably due to his induced state "I am renowned as the slayer of the vampire Les Taruno several years ago in the empire of Gaulitane to the south, and i am here now to protect this land from beings of menace and evil" Ignatius continued in a well spoken but slightly blurred manner compared to the norm "I request and beg of all of you fine men to help me in this quest, you will be honoring the noble king and making a few crown at the same time." Ignatius explained the deals and accommodation set ups to all of the newcomers "Alexander" Ignatius addressed the General "You may either reside with us or your normal palace estate". Ignatius Drew out the contract and placed it on the bench "Make your mark if you wish to join me, you will start work on the morrow"
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Claude looked at the circle around him. ‘Well, Lord’s bound to get pay back some how.’ He breathed to himself. ‘Claude Acerbi, Proud bearer of the title; Northern Casanova, I shall join thy band of…merry men. For apart from taking all the women I can find, I do enjoy a spot of Violence and if t’is in the King’s name, so be it. I am in.’ with that, he stolen a quill from a nearby scholar and ignoring the protests, signed his name in a flamboyant and fancy style.
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyRotter Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Lloyd would have inwardly groaned, had he cared about having company, but as it was, he wasn't planning on talking to any of them with him much, except maybe Ignatius, as he was his employer. He settled with placing his sixth empty pint on the table and slumping back until something that required him happened.
HappyRotter
HappyRotter
Aluminium Member
Aluminium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Drake's eyes narrowed. Prolonged exposure to the womanizer was exactly what they didn't need. "Well then, Claude. If you plan on traveling with us, you do realize that your little posse will have to remain here, right?"
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGriffin Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Lifting a small red pencil from his inside pocket, the general turned the form towards himself, signing his name in a clear block letter font. With a smile, he nodded slightly towards Ignatius, "Indeed, good sir, I shall be staying at my own estate for as long as it is suitable, if any other members of the group find that for some reason, it would be worthwhile. I can find accommodation in my home for any people who need it." After moving away from the form, just incase anyone else had yet to sign the form, he gave his pencil to the scholar that Claude had just taken a quill from, giving a nod of apology for his associate’s behavior.
TheGriffin
TheGriffin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliearna Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:52 am

Looking down at the parchment, Claude smiled, ‘Do not worry Drake,’ he strained the use of the name, still believing ‘pup’ to be a better name for this arrogant young man. Though, on different circumstances, Claude may have admired this stranger.
‘The thing is, I have never met these women before in my life, and I can assure thee, that I intend to keep none of them. There is, as they say more fish in the sea, and I intend to try them all…’ With that he whacked a barmaid on the behind, and grabbed the pint off her tray as she blushed crimson.
With a conceitedly raised eyebrow, he toasted to drake.
Elliearna
Elliearna

Back to top Go down

Post by Uber-Gam3r Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:08 am

Drake toasted back, though strained. "While it's true that there are (Drake emphasized the word, annoyed at the incorrect grammar) more 'fish in the sea', as you say, you might want to try other methods of gaining their affection besides rampant abuse. You might find them much nicer in that case. At the very least, they'll be more willing to buy drinks to pour through your arrogant mouth."
Uber-Gam3r
Uber-Gam3r
Artiste
Artiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylverstalker Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:15 pm

"Settle down boys" Ignatius giggled in his inebriated manner with a small amount of irony considering the fact he barley looked 23 himself "If we are all going to live together we might as well get on" Ignatius commented "One more drink and we best be off to bed id say, we start work tomorrow"
Sylverstalker
Sylverstalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next